Wednesday 4 July 2012

Body Building To Sex Relation Building:

I was a PHD student in an American university and
was staying there for the past 3 years. I have been
frequenting the campus gym for more than two
years and I have become acquainted with most of
the regulars who worked out there. Unlike some of
my American friends, I am never one to use my
workout time as a way of meeting women.
I was serious about the time I spent there and
wanted to work on my body as much as possible. I
was proud of the work that I had done the past
two years and my dedication was evident in the
stares of women when they would catch a glimpse
of me. Last month while I was going through my
routine I noticed a beautiful woman staring at me.
I never like to work out with headphones on
because my concentration inevitably goes to the
music rather than my muscles, so I have to admit
that I was immediately distracted by the glances of
this beautiful lady.
She was dripping with perspiration as she did her
time on the treadmill. The black spandex that she
wore was pulled tightly over what appeared to be
a flawless body.
The sweat was beginning to show up as wet
patches in places and I tried to concentrate on my
lifting but could not ignore the tingling that I felt in
my crotch when I looked again though, she was
gone after and I finished the workout, I walked out
of the main gym floor and bumped into this
beauty. She was magnificent! Standing about 5'5
with shoulder length brown, straight hair.
I once again felt that tingle in my crotch. She
seemed to be an Indian-American from her looks.
It did not take us long to begin a conversation and
soon we found ourselves at the juice bar attached
to the gym getting to know one another better. She
told me that her name was Anita and she was
instructor of French language in the college of arts
and sciences and her husband was working in a
local construction company.
I had learnt French in school and junior college
back in India and, importantly, I had done a
diploma at the alliance franchise in India due to
which I was quite ok in my spoken as well as
written French. I conversed with her for some
minutes in French and she seemed mighty
impressed in the next two weeks, we saw each
other at the gym regularly.
Friday last week, her husband had dropped her
since she had some problems with her car at the
end of her workout she came to me and asked me
if I could drop her home which was just across the
campus. I readily agreed and she waited for me till
I finished my routine. I finished my workout and
came out to the parking area with her in the car,
we had a very lively conversation about Indian
politics.
The arguments were interesting because I am a
right-wing supporter and she is a leftist when we
arrived outside her house, she asked me if I was
thirsty and told me that she had some gatorade
inside. I readily agreed to the drink and parked the
car in her driveway and accompanied her inside
the house. The house was furnished very tastefully
and I was immediately taken in by the richness of
the décor.
She went inside and came out with gatorade and
some water in two glass. She started the television
told me to relax with the Gatorade after the
exhaustion of the workout while she headed for
the shower. I quenched my thirst with the
Gatorade and started flipping through the
channels after around ten minutes she came out
looking stunningly sexy with freshly washed hair
and clothed in white Turkish bathrobe.
She sat beside me and took my hand in hers. She
asked me do you like me. I mumbled of course?
She asked are you sexually attracted to me. I said-
Yes, but I am not sure if we should do this? She
said I am, and firmly grasped my hand and led me
into the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, she
untied the satin belt on her robe and let the belt
and the robe fall to the floor.
My estimation of her at the gym had definitely
been correct, she was perfect. She walked
provocatively toward me and said in a sultry, low
growl, Let’s get these clothes off of you. She slowly
pulled my T-shirt over my head and moved her
hands over my smooth, tight chest. She pulled me
to her by grabbing my ass and giving it a tight
squeeze.
She undid my shorts and pulled them down to my
ankles before she knelt to remove my shoes and
socks. I stood there in their bedroom in a pair of
white, Calvin Klein boxer briefs; with an erection
that I was sure was bigger and harder than
anything I had experienced since my eighth grade
class. She pushed me down on the bed on my
back and straddled my face.
She looked at me longingly and said hungry? We
kissed for a few minutes and then I slithered down
kissing her entire torso. I took my hands and
spread the lips of her cunt apart; she was already
dripping her nectar. My tongue went in between
the folds of her pink flesh to taste the hot, wet,
honey. I stuck my tongue as far up inside of her as
I possibly could, begin a fucking motion.
She began to squirm around on my face and soon
her juices were all over me. I let my hands roam all
over her tight body until they found her tight
breasts. I gently played with the flesh as I sucked
on her, pinching her nipples playfully. I was hard
and dripping pre-cum and I knew if he played with
her too much I would shoot all over. I climbed on
her and positioned my cock just below her cunt
and gently slid my cock inside her.
She started moaning and threw her head back in
ecstasy. I started a slow rhythm so I would not run
the risk of hurting her and as she opened up I
moved faster and faster every nerve ending in my
body was electrified after about five minutes of
sustained pumping from me, Anita began to yell
oooh and then the moment came oooohh! We
were both out of breath and panting like dogs in
heat.
It had been a miracle I had not come yet, but I
figured it would not take much for me. I knew that
I could not last long and I began to pump her
hard and fast after only a couple of thrusts, I threw
my head back and scream, adventure. Anita asked
if it would be ok if she took another shower. I told
her that I would be gone when she was finished.
I relaxed on the bed until and I heard the shower
running. I suppose that I wanted to relive the
moment as long as I possibly could. She came out
after some minutes in her underclothes and told
me she had thoroughly enjoyed our session. I told
her that it was a wonderful experience for me too
and asked her if she wanted to do it again
sometime.
She told me she would seek a convenient time
again and in the meantime, she joked, she would
continue to flirt me in the gym. I laughed and put
on my clothes. I kissed her goodbye and left,
dazed but happy after that session, many other
encounters happened with her and her friends as
well, which I will share later. She was kind of very
sad when I was moving to the west coast in US but
life has to keep going. Now I am back to India and
stay in Hyderabad for feedback mail me on
lovingboy4uinus@gmail.com