Tuesday 22 May 2012

Krish fucking office babe Paru


Hi Friends, my name is Krish from Bangalore and I am sure you would have read my previous experiences. These are true experiences and not imaginative. The story that I am going to narrate now happened almost 6 years ago. I would not like to give the original name of the girl with whom this incident happened as she is now happily married and staying with her husband.


She is aware that I am publishing our true life incident that happened and you are reading this with her permission as well. Lets call her Paru. I have known Paru since when she was 16 years and I was around 26. She was working as a sales assistance in the store where I was working as a manager. I had not thought about sex with her around that time.


I left that company and then joined a different company, however was still in touch with Paru. She used to call me for all sort of advises. She had a boyfriend around that time. Then she broke up with him and was not committed to any one. I around the same time, I had left home and was staying in a 1 BHK house.


I had week ends off and used to buy my drinks, cook food at home and drink at home. One friday, Paru called me and said that she wanted to meet me. She was around 19-20 years of age and I was 30 and not married. I told her that I am not living with my parents now and she can come to my house and told her that I am at home on saturdays and sundays and she told me she will come on saturday morning.


I gave her directions to come to my house. I woke up around 8 am, prepared breakfast, ate, cleaned the house etc and bought some chicken for lunch. I was about to start cooking when she called me and told that she is near my house. I went out and saw her standing outside my apartment. I called her him, made tea for both of us and showed around the house.


Then she also helped me with cooking lunch. We had lunch and got talking. She had some personal problems at home and had come to discuss about the same. I gave her the solutions and she was happy as to what to do with her life now. I asked her when she would like to go back home, she said in the evening. I told her that she can stay back if she wants.


She agreed. I had stock of whiskey and asked her if she will have some. She wanted beer. I went out and bought some beer for her. around 6 PM we started drinking as I had made kebabs. I had a few pegs and she had 2 pints of beer and had started loosening up. Until then I had no intention of fucking her as I had till then treated her as a good friend.


After the drinks, we had food and went to sleep. I had only 1 cot and asked her as to where she would like to sleep. She said I will sleep on the floor on the blanket. I laid the blanket out for her and she laid down to sleep. She said she has a very bad back ache. I asked her if she would like me to massage her and she said yes. I asked her to lie on the bed and I had a bottle of Johnson's baby oil.


She was wearing my tea shirt and half trousers. I asked her to remove the Tshirt and lie down. I started slowly massaging her back and slowly moved towards the hook of the bra. I was getting sexually excited as well. I asked her if I can remove the bra as to move forward and she said yes. I unhooked her bra and then asked her to turn on to her back which she did.


I slowly started massaging her boobs down to the navel and she was getting excited as well. It was her first time and she was a virgin which I was not aware until then, however it was too late to stop now. I slowly inserted my hand into the trousers and her panties. I slowly started massaging her clit and then finger fucking her.


She came twice and then I held her hand and placed it on my penis. She started rubbing my penis and I slowly removed her bottom clothing and started licking her. I laid in the 69 fashion and asked her to lick my cock as well. She was not that good at it in the beginning, however she learnt. I then inserted my cock into her pussy slowly. It was well lubricated.


I slowly started pushing and she was feeling the pain. I started removing my cock out and then inserted it in at one go which broke her hymen and she screamed with pain once. I told her that she will feel the pain only once and then she will start enjoying. I started sliding in and out and she started enjoying. She orgasmed twice and I ejaculated inside her.


We did not have any protection at that time, however she told me that she had just had her periods and its her safe time. We went to sleep hugging and had another round of love making around 4 AM. She was with me till Monday morning and we enjoyed two days of sex all around the house in different positions and then she became a regular visitor to my house on week ends for almost 3 years until I got married.


Once she had come with her younger sister who was younger to her by 2 years. I will narrate that story sometime later. If you have any feedback, please write in the comments.