Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mutual Attraction:

Hello Friends, this is Shravan and the following
new story of mine is completely a fiction and I
hope you will like it and please do send your
feedback.
I am working in an MNC in Bangalore. A couple of
months back on a Friday morning, as per my jobs
demand, I was informed that I had to attend a
training work in Hyderabad. I had to be in
Hyderabad for 3 weeks. So on that evening when I
told my dad about my travel, he mentioned  me
about the fact that that our family friend Ravi and
his family live in Hyderabad, and  he may help me
find some good accommodation.
So at night my dad called his friend and told him
about my intended visit to Hyderabad Ravi uncle
and dad have been friends since too many years
and they were very close and we were neighbours
a few years back. Ravi uncle’s wife Sudha is also a
good friend of my mom and they have a daughter
named Deepika who is couple of years younger to
me and I have known Deepika since childhood as
we used to be neighbours.
I and Deepika got along very well and we were like
best buddies and used to like each other a lot and
spent a lot of time together but once my dad got
transferred, I lost touch with her and I last saw
Deepika a couple of years back, when I and my
parents were invited for a function by Ravi Uncle
when I saw Deepika after many years, I noticed a
lot of changes in her. Deepika had grown up to be
a beautiful gal. We had a stretch of silence
between us but we came over it and had good
time.
We chatted a bit but could not be together for long
as we had to leave early after the function. I forgot
to take her number and so stupid of me and that
was past. The next morning after my dad had
called Ravi uncle, I got a call from Deepika and I
was totally surprised to hear her voice while
speaking she told me that her dad has asked me
to stay at their place till I finish my training. I was
overwhelmed by the offer.
I thanked her for the offer and told her that I will
be in Hyderabad by 9.30 am, the next morning
and I cut the call. So in the evening I got my
luggage into the train and started my journey for
Hyderabad. I slept after having dinner. I woke up
the next morning and the train reached
Hyderabad half an hour late than it was
scheduled. I carried my luggage into an auto and
told the auto driver to drop me to the address of
Ravi uncle, which my dad had given me.
I arrived at their place and they welcomed me with
open arms and they showed me to the guest
room that I could use and they told me to make
myself at home. I got fresh, had breakfast and
went out with uncle and Deepika around the city
that night aunt cooked a great meal for me. I and
Deepika ended up talking about our life and our
childhood days till late in the night and next day
on wards I started going for training and returned
home by afternoon.
Deepika was at home all the time and we ended
up going around in the city on her scooty. We
used to have great time. This went on for a few
more days and we got closer and started liking
each other’s company then one evening, when
uncle and aunt had gone out. I was feeling bored
so I thought of having a chat with Deepika who
was in her room. I called for her, but there was no
response. So I went to her room and opened the
door and called her name.
I was shocked to see her in the room, just in a pair
of sexy panties and bra and it looked like Deepika
was getting dressed. She was looking really sexy.
She had a great figure and her boobs, enclosed in
the bra and was small, but firm. She had a great
fleshy ass. I think I was just as startled as she was
at that point as we both jumped, she quickly coved
herself. I apologized and went out of the room
saying I was sorry.
That image of Deepika got imprinted in my mind
and my cock got hard. I went to my room and
masturbated thinking of her and later when she
came out of the room, she called me out and we
went for evening walk. I told her that what had
happened was my fault as well for walking in on
her. She glanced at me and then at my pant. It was
for a fraction of a second and I had a doubt
whether she noticed my bulge which had not
subsided even after masturbating half an hour
back.
She just smiled and said that and it’s fine and that
assurance of her relaxed me a bit and we chatted
for some time. I was seeing her smiling more than
before then after dinner, I and Ravi uncle went on
discussing about politics, and Deepika also joined
us. Uncle went to sleep early as he was tiered from
the work and I and Deepika ended up chatting till
late in the night and then we went to our separate
bed rooms after bidding each other Good night.
The next day evening when Uncle and aunt had
gone and I was sitting in the hall and watching TV
and Deepika came out of the bedroom to use the
bathroom. She was wearing a white coloured tight
t shirt and shorts. The tight t shirt showed the size
of her boobs pretty well and I got a great look at
her assets as I watched her go for the bathroom
Deepika glanced at me and asked if everything was
ok and I guess I had strange look on my face.
I was staring at her and started that I was caught
looking at her and I did not know what to say. Well
at that point I knew I was busted and that I may as
well just agree and started talking about something
else and then she asked me and so you I liked
what you saw last evening? I was shocked at first,
then got quiet for a minute then she said its ok
and no need to be embarrassed.
She came and sat next to me and we talked about
other things for a while and I kept on noticing her
staring at me. I kept on glancing at her sexy thighs
and her lips as she spoke and I was caught several
times as she kept her eyes on me all the time,
while we talked. I was getting hard with her next to
me and I presume that she may have noticed my
hardness over the pants. I wanted to relieve myself
and I excused myself and went to my room.
That evening nothing much happened and I
retired to my room so after having dinner. The
next day when I got home from training, I was very
tiered so I thought to get a quick shower and I
went into the bathroom for bath and there in the
bathroom, I found a pair of panties and bra. I took
them in my hand and examined it closely. It was of
Deepika for sure. I was fully excited. I started
getting hard holding a bra and panty in my hand
for the first time.
Then all of the sudden I heard a voice saying so
you like that hmmm? At that point I didn't know
what to do Deepika was standing there just smiling
at me. I said yes and smiled at her and she started
to come toward me and she took the panty and
went to her room after the bath I went to my
room at that moment the phone rang and I could
hear Deepika talking to someone for a while and
after talking over the phone Deepika told me that
her parents will return late in the night as they
have to attend an anniversary party of someone.
She smiled at me and I saw a new glow in her face
as she told me this and I did not know what she
had in mind in fact I did not think much of it at all.
We sat on the sofa and started chatting. Deepika
was staring at me and smiling at me for no reason.
I could see something was strange just the way
she was acting so I asked her if everything was ok
and she just smiled and said yes everything is fine
and she again smiled at me.
Deepika told me that she has childhood photos of
me in her album and told me that she will get it.
She rose up and went to her room after a couple
of minutes she called for me to come to her room
and she will show the photos when I got inside
her room, I couldn’t find her at first. Deepika was
standing behind the door and she hugged me
tightly from behind. I was shocked at first at what
happened, but when I turned around I saw
Deepika who had changed into a robe and was
smiling mischievously at me.
She hugged me again and I could feel her soft
boobs pressed onto my chest. My cock got really
hard by feeling her against me. She lifted her face
and looked at me nervously and she kissed me on
my lips. It was my first kiss. It was like an electric
shock. The kiss sent a shiver through my body and
I started responding and we kissed again. She
moved away a bit and smiling naughtily she
slipped off her robe completely to reveal her
perfect body fully naked in front of me.
She was really gorgeous, with small perfect round
tits with erected nipple. She had a clean shaved
pussy which was begging for attention. This time I
took the initiative and put my arm around her
pulling her close. We looked into each other's eyes
as we kissed passionately. My right hand moved
up and cupped her left breast, massaging it as we
kissed. She was breathing hard as we broke apart
and she began to undress me and soon I was
naked.
She was mesmerized at the sight of my hard cock
and I saw her licking her lips in nervous
anticipation and I leaned forward and sucked her
right nipple into my mouth within seconds, it was
hard as a rock in my mouth. Deepika was stroking
my cock in her hand as I sucked her gorgeous
nipples. She moved back towards the bed and sat
on the bed motioning me to get down between
her legs.
She said have you ever seen a pussy before? No, in
fact you are the 1st woman I am seeing naked was
all I could stammer out and I knelt down to see
the first pussy of my life. I lowered my face onto
her pussy and kissed her pussy. She let out a loud
moan on my touch. I then began licking her pussy
her pussy tasted great and I kept on licking her
pussy biting her clit ooouch lick properly Deepika
screamed.
I started sucking on Deepika’s pussy and she
arched her back, grabbing the back of my head
driving me further down. Deepika started
screaming aaaa! I’m cumming! She convulsed in
ecstasy as her cum sprayed into my mouth and on
my face. I drank all cum which was inside my
mouth. It was heavenly as I sucked her clit, my one
hand was caressing her breasts and the other was
sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy.
I gently teased her clit real slow for a few seconds
which drove her wild. A few seconds later, she
arched her back, got real stiff and moaned as she
had another intense orgasm and I drank every bit
of her cum. Deepika’s orgasm subsided as she
looked at me with a big smile on her face and she
rolled me over on my back and got down between
my legs. I could not take my eyes off her as she
took my cock and slowly began to run her tongue
up and down the sides.
My cock was harder than I've ever seen it in my
life. Deepika sexily looked up into my eyes as she
slowly sucked the head of my cock into her mouth.
I moaned with pleasure. She worked up and down
real slow taking the entire length in her mouth.   I
couldn't take any more and came hard in her
mouth. She drank all my cum and still kept on
sucking my cock. I was rock hard again as she
moved up and kissed me.
I could taste my own salty cum as she pushed her
tongue deep in my mouth as she kissed me and
she shifted her hips, sat up. She held my cock in
her hand and placed it on her pussy. I watched
her pussy slowly envelope my cock as she came
down and slid my cock into her. I could not believe
how hot and wet it felt as my cock entered a pussy
for the first time. Her pussy was very tight. She just
sat there a second as my cock was buried into her
pussy.
Deepika then began to rock her hips slowly back
and forth, working my cock in her pussy. She then
started riding me faster and started screaming in
pleasure. The sight of Deepika riding my cock was
simply awesome and I caressed her tits and
nipples while we fucked. She fucked me for several
minutes this way before I came hard and deep in
her pussy. I could feel my cum leaking out of her
pussy and she then leaned forward.
I could kiss her lips after kissing for a while, we
rolled over and I positioned myself between her
long sexy legs. I soon buried my cock fully inside
her and slowly I pulled out and then slid my cock
back into her. She moved her hips and before long
we were matching our hip movements together in
unison and started fucking each other. We fucked
hard and slow for several minutes. Deepika was
moving her head from side to side breathing hard.
She then told me to pick up the pace as she was
getting close. I rammed into her pussy as she
wrapped her legs around my back. We were
enveloped in lust as we both had mind blowing
orgasms. I could not believe how great my first sex
was and especially with my sexy Deepika. We held
each other for several minutes, talking and
caressing each other. Kissing passionately and
promising each other of having more of fun in the
future. I hope you liked my fantasy story and I will
wait for any feedback to
shra.reddy.cool@gmail.com