Thursday 19 April 2012

Uday fucking Shilpa on rainy Mumbai day


Hi all readers, for long I wished I would write my experience here, but somehow it was getting delayed. Now since I have taken off from office for some other reason so I thought I will pen it down.anyways to the point I would not share my correct name for now I am Uday. My current age is 33.i live in mumbai and work for an MNC and my work place is located at south mumbai.


i am about to narrate an incident that happend on the fatefull day which every mumbaikar cannot forget, the day was 26.07.2005, yes most of you guys guessed correctly.the day on which the heavy rains paralysed mumbai, but turned out to be a very lucky day for me.let me start with the sequence of events.


It was around 4.00 pm and we had message from head office thateverybody working in mumbai location can leave immedieatly in view of heavy rains. We started waraping up the things and were ready.Shilpa was one of the employees working there and we had become friends mainly because both of us use to stay at Mulund. and happen to go home together sometimes.


Although we use to travel by train our company was from office to station as in train she used to travel in ladies compartment and sometime during late working hours we directly use to take cab so during that time we happen to talk about stuff. She was 23 years old and me around 28. I must not say we became best of friends but we had fun in office and we use to joke or play prank with each other.


She was beautiful, am not saying a beauty queen, fair, reasonably tall(never measured height). Boobs, hips ass nicely shaped all over an attractive girl.I never was thinking of any thing naughty about her or tried to get involved with her the only reason I had a girlfriend and I was happy with her.


She did not have a boyfriend it was evident because she never had long suspicious phone calls and I asked her once. We used to talk about everything but not family,personal life and sex. our talks mainly comprised of office stuff and movies and entertainment.


Lets come to the days we were leaving and it is understood that we both will go together due to the circumstance. So we left and it was raining heavily and we realised this in not going to be easy, although we had umbrella but with such heavy rains we could not keep ourselves dry. Anyways we reached station and realised the trains are not operational. the way out was bus or cab.


Buses were already crowded so we decided to take a cab. But it took us 30-40 minutes only to realise that getting a cab is not easy, cabbies were not ready move, one of them demanded 1000 rs advance and no guarantee to reach. after one hour of struggle we managed to get one cab but the problem is, the cab had only seat empty and was going only till dadar he demanded rs 100 each.


I started looking for another cab but shilpa was worried and insisted that we should take the cab and said we'll manage. I said Ok but asked the uncle sitting in front seat to go behind so that we both can sit in front, but that was of not much help as the car had floor gear and was partioning the front seat.


anyways we had a seat I sat inside near the gear and made shipa sit near the window, my right leg was entirely outside the seat touching the gear. And my entire left side body was touching shilpa's right side, her arms, legs everything. She was wearing a sleevless kurta and salwar. During the course of journey I was quiet uncomfortable managing between the gear on right side and shipla on the other.


Shilpa saw that and to rescue she lifted her right hand and put it around across the seat kind of like on my soulder, this gave me additonal space and I moved closed to her and now my left elbow was almost touching her boobs.And actually touched some times while the car was giving jerks some times. Her kurta was loosely fit and her bra strap was visible from side since it was sleevless and had a very very thin chunni.


But those frequent touches to her right boob were making the member in my underwear uneasy. I was feeling good those soft touch. but the problem was the hard on in my pants and it was making a tent and was clearly visible. I tried to think of something else, but Shilpa herself sometimes use to move front and back and those touches were driving me crazy.


Once while we were chatting she had to comment about the uncle behind so she came near and spoke in my ear and that time my hand was crushing her boob, I went mad, franky I dont even know what did she say in my ear.The hard on in the pants was getting more stiff and I was glad shilpa did not notice it. But before she did I had to do something.


I instantly took the bag which I carry everyday and kept it on my lap covering the hard on, Shilpa asked what happend, I said nothing just that the bag was getting wet so. The rians were increasing and had not stopped for even a while, huge water logging everywher, we were in the cab for about an hour now and we had only reached JJ flyover.


there was knee length water around the cab hardly moving now. some how we were on the bridge now but huge traffic made the cab movement very slow.I was all uncomfortable with the seating and the hard on. since the car was moving very slow, I decided to get down from the cab and walk sometime with the car, I got down, glad my legs got free I went a little away and adjusted my member in the pants.


Relief. but still I had to get back into the cab in the same position. I adjusted in away that the hard cock will not make a tent. Mean while we got a little clear road the driver asked me to get in the car. Shilpa came out to make way for me. as I was getting in the car the driver made a suggetion which took my sexual urge of that time to a next level.he said "saab madam ko godi me bithao, gear badalne me taklif ho raha hai" he must have thought shilpa was my girlfriend.


I said "koi zarurat nahi", but to my surprise shilpa said "Chalega", I was clueless on how to react. I was delighted by the thought. before I could react shilpa came in and sat on lap, infact on my leg little away from my dick diagonally kind off facing the driver.her soft ass on my lap, Instant hard on, glad I adjusted my dick.


I was strugling to keep my hand, my left hand was fine but about right searching place, shipla saw that and took it and placed it on her lap. Man!! I never expected this, she on my lap and my hands on her thai. but I can tell you she was not comfortable sitting, she had to bend her head a little, sitting on my legs was slipping away with the car jerks.


I asked her if she was fine, she said, she was OK. Some time I had to hold her from falling with a tight grip on her thai. I wanted to have sex badly, my cock dying to be rubbed. I realised Shilpa was not comfortable sitting and suggested we should switch to orignal position. She said not a problem she will manage and will saying that she adjusted herself in such a way that, She came near to me and sat on my Dick.


The perfect soft ass to rub my dick, just what the doctor ordered. And addition to this her sleevless arm right near my nose. I could smell the deodrent now. Heaven!! She was sitting on my dick and I could smell her perfume.


To top it all I could now see her entire bra from the side near the armpit the kurta was loose fit and with she so close to me the gap between the her body and the kurta near the right armpit was perfect view of her entire upper half of the body It was a white colour bra without any design but had a lacy border.


I was never so close to my girlfriend in public, being so close it was perfect gap, I could see the cleavage and other side of the boob. The bra was small and a huge cleavage was visible. Her milky white skin, bra covered boobs and her ass rubbing my dick, I wanted to cum badly. Now I was woried what should be my next move, and doubts in my mint that is she aware of the position that we were in is not right for a girl and boy who are not girlfriend-boyfrend or husband-wife.


Also I could definately say that she must have realised that I have a hard on since my hard cock was drilling her ass. While all this thougts were running in my mind, she sudden came close to me and whispered something in my ear, she said, "Uday iska galt matlab nahi nikalna, yeh sirf adjust karne ke liye hai", means the the position we are in is only to adjust as the situation demands and does not mean anything else.


I was sure she knows I have hard dick. I was kind of dissapointed as had I thought she was enjoying all this. It was already 9.30 pm we were about reach Dadar, it took 3 and half hours to reach there. Both of us were frequently in touch with our families on mobile phone, even my girlfriend was one of the frequent caller. She was aware that I am with Shilpa.


We had now reached Dadar and our homes were twice as much distance we had covered or more I could say. We realised that we are'nt going to reach hom\e atleast tonight. I did not wish to travel further, I could be tiring and even dangerous also we were clueless on how. I asked shilpa what do we do She asked other option do we have.


By the time we make decision we decided to freshen up I had to pee badly, I even asked Shipla.We looked for a public urinal and found one nearby. Then we had a cup of tea and some snaks in the nearby reaustrant. While having tea we were thinking on what to do next, I had in my mind lets book a hotel room and get away with the night.


But dint even dare to speak that. We were all wet and could not hang around at station also there were huge crowds waiting at dadar station. No car, no bus, walking was bad idea. While this was going on It suddenly struck I have a sister staying at matunga 2-3 kn away from dadar. She and her husand stay alone and have quite a big house, and will have enough room for us.


I gave the idea to Shilpa and was accepted as it was safe there. But I said let me speak to my sister first. I called her and she said no problem but both my sister and jijai work at Andheri and they will be reching late for the same reason. I said fine we will wait till then also if we walk it will take 60 to 90 minutes to reach there in waise high water.


She informed her place explained about the sitiation. And even I did at my place and even told my gitlfriend. We reched there at around 11 pm. I called my Jijaji to inquire about how long it will take. He said they will take time. My sister and Jijaji happen to meet somewhere and were together. He said there is traffic everywhere and they are moving very slow.


He said they have one copy of the keys of the house with the neighbours, and we can have it, he will call and explain the situation to the neighbour and we can take the keys. Also didi informed that, we can change till they come and use their clothes, she told me where it was kept. I borrowed the key opened the house. I have always loved the ambiance of that place.


Only both of them live there and they keep it clean. Anyways I asked Shilpa to change and have a hot water bath if required. I have her a towel and showed the Almira where the clothes were.the bathroom is inside the bed room and while she was in have bath, I had this strong urge to see her naked having bath. I went inside but there was no way I could have done that.


The bathroom door did not have any such provisions. I was also wet and not feeling so good in the clothes and I removed my clothes and wraped a towel around the waist. My hard cock was making tent it there. I went outside and started watching TV and kept a pillow to cover the tent.


Just then I recieved a call, which made me so happy you will not believe, jijaji called, they were not coming tonight,it was impossible to come and they had already booked a hotel room for tonight. I was wishing to get cozy with shilpa but how is that possible unless she wish to, although we are alone. I had to do something and just then I heard the bathroom door open and then bed room door close.


She must be wearing the clothes. I had to ignight the lust in her and said to myself, lets give a try. I just acted like I was tired and sleeping and made that tent in my towel clearly visible, all bare chest and part of my thai visible.The bedroom door opened and I closed the eyes and lied down on sofa. After that I could'nt see what was her reaction.


A good 2-3 minutes were gone and I was anxious to know what was happening and could sense her moving around me. And then in some time I heard her calling loudly from near the bedroom door "Uday joa change kar lo" and pretending as if she has just come out. I got up adjusted myself and told her we are going to be alone and my didi-jija are'nt coming.


Just then I saw her, she was wearing one of the sleevless satin silk night gown of my sister, man she was gorgeous. I went to take bath, I immediately got naked in bathroom and I saw her wet clothes and bra and panty hanging there. I instantly took the bra and panty and what an aroma it had. It took only 3 minutes for me to cum.


After discharging that load in bathroom and taking bath I came out wraping the towel around.I was thinking should I wear underwear then I am not comfortable in others underwear,I was looking for some of my jijaji's clothes, I found a small boxer shorts and I took a chance wearing that since after that cumming my cock was relaxed now.


A thought suddenly came to my mind, is Shilpa wearing any bra and panty. I went out she was watching TV sitting on Sofa.I tried to figure out was she wearing any bra but could'nt find out. I asked her if she was comfortable.She looked at me to answer that she was fine and gave a long look at my muscled legs which we kind of entirely open and hairy.


I asked her if she was hungry, didi said there is some food in fridge and fruits on dining table. But after having that heavy snak at dader both of us were not hungry. She said she will have fruits. I sliced an apple and both of us had and then she picked a banana.She peeled it off and as soon as she took the first bite my cock started making movement in the shorts.


And guys I need not tell you why.Those lushious wet lips around that banana were gave me a sight those lips around my cock in my mind. We were sitting on the dinning table and I did not had to hide my erection, and also I was not bothered now as I wanted her to see. But again I that earlier thought ran in my mind, is she wearing a bra.


I stood up to get water from the fridge and also while going have a look at the boobs closely to find out about the bra. it was hard for her to notice my errection as the long t shirt was covering the same and I had tugged my cock with the elastic of the boxer shorts kind off peeping outside.I took the water and sat near her, and offerd her water, I could see a mild cleavage and milky white skin.


Althought I did not want to sleep but I had to ask her, and was glad she said no and insisted we should sit and chat for sometime. We were sitting on the sofa chatting and watching TV, she suddenly said that "You look different in these clothes", I did'nt what she ment by that. I said "Different as in ?" She said "Smart, handsome and....." she suddenly stopped and was searching for a word."Sexy" I said.


she said "Wah Wah, apni tarrif khud" then I said "Ok then you are looking Sexy", she smiled and started pretending to watch TV. This part I will narate in a conversation type because it is required, I dont remember word by word but have tried to reframe it. S:Apni girlfriend ko miss kar rahe ho kya. Me:nahi, kal hi milunga, miss kya karna s:Abi jo sexy kaha, use yaad karke kaha ya muje dekh ke kaha.


Me:Kyo sexy nahi ho tum S:Kisi ne kaha nahi aaj tak. Me:Lekin mein keh raha hoon na. S:Janti hoon. (she came near me and in a low voice) Isi liye aapka woh bechain ho raha hai. Me:Woh matlab? s:Woh matlab woh, tum sab jante ho. Me:Kya janta hoon (i wanted her to speak) S:Woh(she din speak instead pointed the finger at my cock), mere sirf zara se choone se khada ho gaya tha taxi mein.


(Guys you dont know how exited I became hearing that line and after all that hiding she did notice the buldge) Me:Aisi baat nahi hai. S:explanation ki zarurat nahi hai aisa hota hai.We are in that age of life. Me:Thank you for understanding. S:Maine bhi bohot controll karne ki koshish ki but ab nahi ho raha hai.(bang on I think I am on this night) Me:Toh fir kya hua S:Taxi mein aapka penis hard tha na, I could feel it.


Me:Lekin who to tumhi ne adjustment ke liye....S:Haan lekin aap to maje le rahe the. me:situation hi aisi thi. S:Woh to situation aisa tha, abhi kyon almost naked soo rahe they. Me:Tume dekha ? S:Haan to sab dikh hi raha tha. Me: Kya dekha. S:Yahi ki aapne underwear nahi pehni thi. me:bad manners S:Galti aapki hi hai, aise sote hai kya(saying this she started rubbing my naked thai that was inches away from my cock)


She came more close and digged her nose into my chest and started rubbing my chest with her hand. I put my arms around her and started rubbing her back. Smooth silk gown and also a confirmation she is not wearing a bra, She started kissing my neck and licking sometimes.I could smell the shampoo in the hair.


This went on for some time and then she stood up from the sofa and and pulled my hand asking me also.I also stood there in front of her and she inserted her both hand inside the tshirt onto my chest and removed my tshirt, I obliged by raising my hand. Now only in boxer shorts with erect cock pointing right at her.She started licking my chest and nipples.


Slowly moving towards my neck and finally biting my ears. I took her face in my hands, looking in her eyes I took my lips close to her she obliged by opening her mouth and I slowly started sucking her lower lips, then I allowed her to do that for a while and then inserted my tongue in her mouth and she started sucking it, this continued for a while and while this was happening I moved my hands on her waist and slowlt onto her ass.


What a feeling that was also she was not wearing any underwear. We broke the kiss, I held her and moved back and sat on sofa and she sat on my lap facing me pressing her pussy right on my cock. I kissed her neck and could hear soft moans from her like "Hmmmmmmmmm...., yaaaaaaah....., yessssssssss. And slowly she started humping my cock by moving her ass front and back.


What a great feeling that was. I softly started pressing her right boob from over the gown. Nice and soft, wanted to do that since long. this continued for around 5 min and we stopped and looked at at each other and then she said takin heavy and fast breath, "Eat me". I said let go to the bed room as that would be the right place to do that.I kept the The TV on purposely.


We went to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed and pulled shilpa close to me. I pulled up her gown uptil her knee and asked."May I ?" She din speak anything and raised her hand. I remover tha gown slowly over the head. The sight I saw next was unbelievable for me. Guys cannot explain you so nice body she had.


She was very fair with right sized boobs at a right place,small pink nipples, flat abs, round firm ass and compleatly clean saved pussy(she used to shave it everyday, I asked it later), which was shining with the juices she secreted.She could easily do modeling.She was hiding this by wearing loose clothes.


Could never makeout she had such a good figure. I could'nt stop straing, she commented "Kabhi pehlt deka nahi kya", I replied, "Tumne kabhi dikhaya hi nahi", she said, "apki girlfriend ko bhi nahi dekha" I said "deka hai but she does not have features like this, tum gym karti ho ?", she said "regularly", that was the reason for such a tonned body.


she then touched my boxer shorts and said, "I think iski zarurat nahi hai ab", "to nikal do", I said and lied down on the bed. Helped her by taking my ass up to remove it. After removing she went near my cock and started to smell the area around it. I just had bath and it should smell good, large amount of soap I had applied. She was kindoff playing with my cock.


not touching it completly pushing and rubbing it with nose. Mindblowing sight this was, she playing with my cock completly naked and her hanging boobs in the background. I said "Stop teasing just do it". She the started rubbing her hands in the nearby area and took mt ball in her hand.


And then slowly gripped my cock with one hand and started slow up and down movement, slow means very slow. I was taking pleasure of this jerks by pushing my ass up and closing the eyes. She stopped after sometime and pulled the foreskin down exposing the head of my cock. She looked it from all the side and then spat some sailva on it and gave a big lik with wide opened tongue. God what a feeling that was.


"WoooooooooWwwwwwwyaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." this is what automatically came out of my mouth.Then she put her juicy lips around my cock and started to suck. I asked her has she done it before,she was doing like a pro, she replied she is a virgin and have watched in porn movied with her frinds. I said great even neha never did it so nicely for me.


After 10 minutes of sucking I asked her to stop said to her "Now its your turn" I made her lie on the bed and could not stop admiring her boobs. Immidieately started sucking left one and massaging the right one. And then sucking both, while doing this she had put her fingures in my hairs and was pressing hard with soft moans. Aaaaaaammmmmmhhhhh. yeeeeeeah.


Slowly I then moved down towards her clean shaved pink pussy. It was smelling good. As soon as I touched my tongue there there was loud moan AAAAAAAAAHhhhhhh" Wow moaning girls are my favorite. And she became my favoirate, with my every tongue movement there was moan and it sounded like music aaaaaah,aaaaah,aaaaah,aaaaah,aaaaah,aaaaaah, wish I could made you hear that sound,


And after about 3 minutes she pressed my head with both her legs, pulled my hairs and with a loud AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH realesed her juices. She relaxed for some time and I went to her and slept besides her putting my leg on her. she then spoke "I have never felt this before, maza aa gaya". I said then "You should try fucking" its more pleasurable.


I was not done yet and had to cum. Meanwhile I went had water and got one from fridge. She covered heself with blanket. I said this is no fun when we are naked we should enjoy the feel of it and removed the blanket. And climbed on her. I said "I am yet to release my juices." and went and sat on her chest not putting much weight placing my hard cock right near her eyes.


She started rubbing it with her hands and while she was doing that I started rubbing her pussy with my finger, she started giving movement by raisng her ass. And after a while I got up and started massagin her pussy little harder and she started to enjoy more. Again she was getting arroused and suddenly she said "Uday fuck me, please fuck me"


She was already lubricated I went climbed on her placed my cock right on the enterance and started to push slowly, but she was very tight, it was her first time, as I tried to push little hard she shouted and pushed me. She said "Sorry but its paining" I said fine it happens for the first time.


And I tried again, this time also same she pushed me due to pain, after several attempts she gave up and said it paining very much and she cant do it. I cannot do if it painfull for her, so I said lets try something painless and enjoyable for both of us. I asked her to get up and I lied down and asked her to come me in 69 position.


She placed her pussy on my face and started sucking my cock. I started to suck her pussy. After few minutes I realeased my load but kept on sucking her. In next 2-2 minutes she had her 2nd oragsm holding my legs tightly and biting thai. I kind of slept for 2 minutes dont know what she was doing lying in me. After that we got up and washed out face mouth and genitals.


I looked at eh clock it was 1.45 am. I said we shoud sleep now. I said lets not wear clothes and sleep together in bedroom. She agreed and we slept under same blanked. We were not getting sleep because of nakedness and decided to wear clothes we wore before we got naked and slept in each others arms.


And we stayed there for 2 days because it was worse than we expected Entire mumbai was stand still. I depart with a promise with to tell you what we did the next morning. it was more fun.Bye Pardon me for long story but that ir how it went. hope you enjoyed. Please give comments.