Tuesday 27 May 2014

Manoj getting fucked by Rukmini aunty

Hi friend this is Manoj(name changed), now in settled in bangalore, myself a 5feet 10inch slim wheatish complexion body.the incident happened when I am in class 12.when I was studying in class 12 we didnt had color tv and cable in our home, and I use to go to watch tv to my father's colleague home.

when I was 10th I first saw the nude photo of the girl on a condom cover which was hidden by one of our neighboring boy on our terrace. it is shown to me by none other than the son of my fantasy and he also told me about masturbation and semen.after that incidence I started practicing masturbation initially it was hard for me unless I use any lubricant(coconut oil), and I also started fantasizing about ladies in our colony and getting fucked.

one of the lady is my papa colleague wife, she is rukmini(name changed) aunty.she was 42years old having four children but still with a well built body with little flesh we can say a plus size woman with 38-32-38.whenever I had college off in afternoon I used to go to rukmini aunty home to watch tv.generally afternoon there wont be anybody in the house and they had tv in their bedroom, as it is 1bhk home.

after lunch aunty used to take an hour sleep in the bedroom, and I used to watch tv.when nobody will be there in home I used to mute the tv and search for the erotic scenes if anything coming in the tv.aunty used to wear saree, those days it is marble saree which are little transparent and her blouses were very short type and tight perfectly fitting her boobs and revealing small cleavage.

Even though she used to tie the saree little above the navel the space between the saree and blouse is enough to get an erection.one day she was in a deep sleep and it was hot day fan was in full speed the pallu of the saree was getting lifted frequently showing her stomach and blouse with boobs, that was the first time got to see her stomach, and it made me irresistible,

from that day onwards she became a fantacy for me during masturbation.i was always in search of an opportunity to see her other parts.one day she was combing her daughter sitting on the deewan, and I was standing adjacent to her seeing myself in mirror, and she was behind me so I can see her through the mirror, while combing her pallu slips frequently revealing cleavage,

two times she adjusted after that she didnt care, I turned back also she was not at all bother to adjust the pallu that gave me shock for the first time seeing the cleavage live. day by day my fantasy got increased and becoming irresistible. one day I got sudden full day college off I came home around 11o clock and went to aunty home to watch tv.

fortunately nobody was there in home aunty was having breakfast. I went their and started watching tv, after breakfast aunty took out her blouse and saree from almirah and kept on the table and went outside.after that I went to toilet to piss, by the time I came I saw that aunty has left the blouse on table and have gone to take bath.that time I got an crush to see her naked,

so I went to kitchen to drink water and to see whether she has locked the bathroom door, to my surprise she has only closed the backdoor, so I took a small stool and standing on it I watched through the top window, I saw she was taking bath but had covered her vitals with the petticoat, I waited for two min but she did not remove the petticoat,

while stepping down the stool got slipped and made noise to which she gave a call who is there, I replied its me, to drink water, I came disappointed and took her blouse and kissed on nipple portion, that gave me a hard erection and wanted to masturbate, after her bath I went to toilet and got discharged my load.

my crush on her was increasing day by day.one day in the afternoon she was making attta for chapatis,that time gas cylinder person came, and I was watching tv, I went to aunty to tell about gas person she told me to take the empty cylinder and money from on dibba she showed, I checked thee dibba some 100rs short,

I told her that, she told me wait and just adjusted her pallu and asked me to take out money from her under the blouse, as her hands were with full of atta, that is shock for me, I stand for few seconds idle, she just told me to take it, I put my hand near her blouse but my hands were shivering at the same time my dick also getting erect,

but I controlled my self took the money making no mistake and giving no indication of any bad thing towards her.the feeling of touching her bra and upper portion of her boobs send shock throughout my body and I fantasized and masturbated for two days thinking about that. but that is now where making me satisfactory and I was becoming restless.

one day I decided that to try my luck and fuck her, so I went to her home to watch tv, as it is afternoon after having lunch she was in a deep sleep, I got some guts and touched her stomach and put a hesitant kiss on the stomach, she didnt give expression and just turned to wall side and slept showing her back towards me,

I put my hand on her back and rubbed and squeezed her stomach to that she woke up, I feared before she open her eyes I ran from there.next day with some fear I went to her home to watch tv, nobody was there in her home and she was preparing lunch in the kitchen, she was wearing a blue transparent saree and a black short blouse, facing backwards,

I gained some guts and went from behind and hold her back, she quickly turned back and stand in shock and tried to get free from me but I held her tightly and told her about my crush towards her, but she resisted and scolded me anything and got free from my grip and slapped me told me get lost.

she behaved a like a typical Indian woman that day and she also scared me that she will complain this to my parents and bla bla blah..i left the place by saying sorry to her and begged her not to tell this to my parents, but she was in no mood to hear and ask me get out.i was very much scared about the thing and always thinking what to do if she complain to my parents.

I stopped going to her home for almost two weeks. after two weeks one day she suddenly came to meet my mom, she gave me a scary look, to which I got doubly scared and went to my room, after sometime my mom called me, with lots of fear I went, rukmini aunty was looking with a vanial look towards me.

I asked my mom what the matter with a feverish voice and head down, my mom to my surprise ask me its nothing and that rukmini aunty husband going outside for some work by the time he comes she wants me to stay at her home at night till uncle comes.

that was shock for me and unbelievable for me after that incidence and resisted not to go but my mom just told me to do that.that time only make first eye contact with aunty after two weeks, to that she gave me wrily smile and told me she will wait me at night. I was in a such confused state that I told my mom that I am going to aunty home but I went to my friends home nearby.

at ten o clock my mom called to my freinds landline to ask me why I did not go to auntys home and she is waiting for me. with no option I went there, she was waiting there in her room watchin tv, I just wished her and came to hall to sleep. she responded in good mood and told me to sleep wherever I want.

for one hour I did not got sleep at 11.30 she came to hall and sat beside me, and asked why haven t you slept, I told her that due to new place may be I am not getting sleep, next she asked why did you do that, I know you are a young boy this is common at this age, and she also advised me take control of myself, to which I just nodded yes with shyness and again asked her sorry and thanked her for not complaining to my parents.

she just smiled and went to kichen to take water, and came back asked me do you really want me, I became dumb for a moment and again she asked manoj are you really interested in me, with some confusion and shyness putting my head down nodded yes. she came near me lifted my head and asked me what you want from me, I told her full, she asked me full means I again told full.

she went back sat near the chair and asked whether you masturbate, it was embrassing question to me but I nodded in yes, then she ask me to look towards her, and said that she will be mine if I can ejaculate without hand work, I told her that is not possible at my age and need both hand and lubrication to do that.

she told she will help me in doing that I ask how, she said she will become nude and try to excite me in the same time I have to ejaculate without my hand job. I said I will try, after that she asked me remove my clothes and sit on chair, she came towards gave a short touch to my dick, to which my dick got erected, tied my hand behind,

she took a small a chair and sat in front of near arm length seducing me slowy opened her hair, like a pole dancer came towards me and gave a lip kiss, I shivered for a sec and my dick was getting harder but unable to release,she again tease me with more kisses on my whole body but my dick was spared, I was shivering like any thing unable to control and react,

slowly she removed her saree, o my god my hardening was increasing I was in a crying mode, she slowly removed her petticoat, o mygod she had dam hot thighs and round ass,she is just teasing me like anything came near me put her ass towards my chest, rubbing her ass to my chest, hands, standing on the chair to my mouth, then she slowly unhooked her blouse,

now my fantasy is in worlds best dress but I cant do anything.my dick is hard but could not able to ejaculate, I am getting suffocated, she took my legs and put her in mouth like fetish, rubbing her boobs with my legs, putting my toe in between her cleavage from down, in navel, and on panty. as she is near menopausal state the panty is not that much wet, she is teasing me like anything,

more she is teasing more frustrated to get release from my dick but without any sensation on dick hard it will ejaculate.then she removed her panty and bra quickly, o my god that is a situation I cannot explain two big melons hardened are flying in front of me but I cant feel them and pussy is there I cant fuck, it taking a hell out of me, I was crying screaming,

begging aunty for release but she was in a no mood to listen and keep on teasing me giving her boobs and pussy to my every part of body but not touching my dick, she even leg fucked her pussy with my toe..she also got an orgasm once. every act of her was making me frustrated,and I was behaving like caged animal, begging aunty to release.this went on till 1 oclock.

After 1oclock she put her clothes back and untied me and went to bathroom, as I was tired sitting there just relaxed for a minute and with an revenge intention went towards bathroom stand near bathroom to grab her once she come outside.once she got out I just hold her in my arms and french kissed her to that she resisted first then cooperated, with deep tongue to throat kiss,

she then cajoled me that she will give me full cooperation and also teach me how to fuck. as I was naked she first took me to her bed and ask me laid on my back, she came on top of me, and told that first she will release my load and then she will ask me explore her body parts, with that in tension she removed her panty but with her full clothes tried to insert my cock in her pussy,

as my dick is hard and rough and her pussy is also not that much wet I told to get put some lubrication, to which she spit on my dick rubbed the saliva on my dick took some saliva from my mouth and rubbed inside her pussy also as my dick is already hard and loaded for long time, it is making sensation that any time I can discharge,

so she quickly inserted my dick in her pussy and started moving up and down, with barely ten shots I cummed in her pussy, after she fell on me gave me kiss, slept beside me. I relaxed for 10min and after that I started exploring her body. first I kissed her on her lips chicks, neck, slowly moved her navel, spit on the navel and gave a biting,

then slowly moved to her legs kisssing all her legs moved towards her thighs upping the Saree and petticoat, put a kiss on pussy, ah its smelling like anything, my dick is still in limp position, fingered her pussy excessively,she is moaning a monoj do it it do it do it, I did till she got her one more orgasm, some liquid oose our I took that in mouth and went to her mouth dropped it in her mouth,

removed the saree and petticoat, then slowly removed the blouse and bra, o what the boobs she was having I sucked like a ice cream spit on the boobs bite on the nipples I was on heaven she was also moaning, her moaning excited me like anything, again I went to her pussy,, mouth fucked her pussy, by licking biting, when ever I bite she is shivering and moaning,

then again sat on her abdomen spit on the cleavage, and gave a booob fuck for some time, the big boobs made a like arch underpass for my dick to pass, each time dick passes the cleavage she used to take her lips towards it and suck the front part..that is a heavenly pleasure I was feeling, in the mean time my dick got semi hard I requested her to give me blow job,

to which she obeyed but in a 69 position.she swallowed whole dick and in return I used to bit her pussy and ass,,the she asked me stand for a complete blow job, she was a expert and she swallowed my full dick till my ball likking my ass, after some thirty shots my dick became hardened again and it is already wet because of saliva, I told her to lie on the corner of the bed,

put pillow under her hip to elevate the pussy, spit on the pussy and then slowly inserted my 6 inch dick, she ask me to fuck slowly first to enjoy the sensation, each time I insert she used to moan and I remove she lifts her pussy like wanting for more. with each shot she is moaning and saying fuck me manoj fuckme manoj darling fuck me hard, tear my pussy,

fuck you aunty manoj funck hard you aunty manoj, make me dye for you dick manoj,each word of her making me to my increase my speed..after 15min of fucking I discharged my load inside her pussy, but she is still in unsatisfied condition and ask me for quick finger fuck, after 5min she got her third orgasm, we laid beside each other naked for some time,

we check the time and it was 2.30am, and was feeling hungry, so we made some fruit salad and had inerotic style, putting fruits slices on each other part and eating by 3o clock we both are exhausted, slept in that condition.i wake up around 5oclock to get ready for morning tuition, took bath, came to her kissed her on lips and pussy went to tuition.

This is how igot fucked by my aunty..i donty know whether I fucked her or she got me fuck her, but it is just heaven for me.for next one week till uncle came is a honeymoon for us.hope u enjoyed reading do send comments.till today I cherish my first fuck.