Wednesday 18 July 2012

Bhanu Aunty Meet Again:

Hi readers, this is Atul from Mumbai once again
and it was an incident happened about 2 years
back, when we all friends went to Pune to attend
the marriage function of a sister of one of my
close friends. We started for Pune early morning at
6:30 am and reached Pune around 9:00 am once
we got down from the bus and we straight away
went to marriage hall near Kothrud.
We were 6 friends and everybody was in a cheerful
mood when we entered in the hall, I saw Bhanu
aunty there immediately I went to her and said
hello. She looked at me and was very happy seeing
me in the marriage. She asked me how come I am
in the marriage and I told her that the groom is
the sister of my best friend. I also asked her the
same question and she told me that she is real
aunty of the bride her husband was elder brother
of the bride’s father.
Now my readers may recollect who this Bhanu
aunty is when I was studying in Pune, I used to
stay with her as she is also a distant relative of
mine and in those 3 years, I had discreet
relationship with her and we enjoyed all those 3
years a lot doing love making with each other
before 2 years, she must be around 65 years but
still looking gorgeous and has maintained herself
very nicely.
So, that day went very busy and at the end of the
ceremony, my friend told all of us to stay back.
However, in the morning, Bhanu aunty told me
not to commit my friend to stay back if he asks and
I should go with her in her flat. So, I told my friend
that his Bhanu aunty is also my distant relative and
I have already promised her to stay back with her
and since my friend did not know the intimate
relationship with her, he told me ok and then at
the same time.
Bhanu aunty came there and asked me if I am
ready to leave and I told my friend that I will be
there tomorrow to his place and then we both left
from there. We reached at Bhanu aunt’s place and
I started recollecting those wonderful 3 years I
spent with her in the same flat. Bhanu aunty told
me to come to her bedroom and I followed her.
We went in the bedroom and it was very neat and
clean as ever.
She started changing her clothes in front of me
and so do I and we both removed all the clothes
and became completely naked. I looked very
curiously at Bhanu aunt’s naked body. She had
become a little bit fatty and her boobs were quite
loose as compared to 20 years before also there
was some extra flesh on her waist line as well as
her ass. Otherwise, she had the same charm and
grace.
I thought that she will not have sex with me as
generally a 65 year old woman will not have that
passion but Bhanu aunty was unlike the other
women and even if she has become old, her mind
was still fresh and romantic after removing the
clothes and I started pulling up my shorts, but
Bhanu aunty stopped me and asked me to come
closer to her on the bed.
I at first, was bit surprised but then was happy as
well, with the fact that night will not go waste. I
immediately threw my shorts and went naked on
the bed and sat besides Bhanu aunty who by now
laying on her back and I went closer to her and sat
beside her and immediately Bhanu aunty pulled
me over her and started kissing me. She has
become older but the passion of kissing was the
same.
I adjusted myself and ride over her and we hugged
each other tight and started kissing passionately at
the age of 65 also, Bhanu aunty was quite healthy
and also maintained her fitness very well even her
all teeth were intact and which I realized while
sucking her tongue with mine after we broke the
kiss and I spread her legs and took my mouth
near her love hole and I started licking her clit and
Bhanu aunty started moaning lightly.
However, her pussy was completely dry as it was
years before she had her menopause and now
her juices are in very negligible quantity and I then
parted her pussy lips, which were also quite dry
and I first made them wet with lot of saliva and
then parted it with my fingers after parting the
pussy lips and I started licking it with my tongue
and then put my tongue deep inside her pussy all
this time, she was moaning softly and her face was
rejoiced.
She was also recollecting those golden 3 years,
which she enjoyed with me 20 years before. Later
she told me the same that while I was licking her
pussy, she was recollecting those days once her
pussy is completely wet by my saliva, I looked at
Bhanu aunty and with her eyes; she gave me the
permission to insert my cock in her pussy.
I tried on her and spread her legs and started
inserting my cock in her pussy but like in past it
was not going in so easily due to lack of lubrication
and Bhanu aunty was also feeling pains and I then
removed my cock and went near her dressing
table and picked up the cream bottle and came
back. I applied a lot of cream on her pussy as well
as on my cock and then again started inserting the
cock in her pussy in 2-3 minutes.
My cock went completely inside her pussy. Thanks
to the lubrication of the cream. I started stroking
slowly in and out and Bhanu aunty embraced me
tightly and also tides her legs around my waist her
boobs were crushing on my chest and those were
quite loose now due to her age. She was moaning
softly and enjoying my strokes slowly I increased
my speed and with that Bhanu aunty started
moaning a bit loudly.
I was stroking her In and out and even at the age
of 65, she was responding to me quite well. I
fucked the lovely pussy of Bhanu aunty for about
15 minutes and started ejaculating my sperms
deep inside her. She was accepting all my sperms
gleefully with a smile on her face after I left; she
was enjoying the sex after about 20 years and was
enjoying it thoroughly once I emptied my sperms
in her pussy.
I took out my cock and again hugged her tightly
and kissed her. Bhanu aunty and I had a short kiss
and after we broke the kiss, she told me smilingly
that all the time, she was recollecting those golden
years in past. She also told me that now she is old
and hence could not have the same zest. She
asked me whether I enjoyed the fuck and I told yes
I did.
I also told her that it’s a great pleasure that I have
fucked my Bhanu aunty again after 20 years and
got the same pleasure as I used to get before. She
was happy and smiled at me. Although, I lied with
her as she was obviously not the same sex hungry
woman of 20 years before but it is understood
that she will not have the same stamina and
physical ability at the age of 65.
However, still she was so active after the fuck and
we slept in each other’s tight hug. Both of us went
in deep sleep immediately in the morning, Bhanu
aunty woke up first at around 6:00 am due to the
age, her sleep was reduced considerably and
hence, she woke up so early. Since we were in
each other’s tight hug, it was difficult for her to get
up and in the process; it disturbed my sleep as
well.
I opened my eyes and saw that Bhanu aunty was
trying to get up. She saw that I have opened my
eyes and gave me a nice smile. I also smiled at her
and pulled her up towards me and again we came
in each other’s tight hug and started kissing
passionately. My dick was already in semi-erect
condition since we have done fucking only once in
the whole night and after the touch of Bhanu
aunty, it got to its full strength.
Looking at my erected cock, Bhanu aunty smiled
once again and told me that yes you are still young
and your little bro is showing that you still have a
very good strength after telling this, she started
caressing my cock with her hand and we again
started kissing passionately after we broke the kiss,
I started sucking Bhanu aunt’s boobs and she
started moaning softly within next 20 minutes.
We both were ready to explore that heavenly
pleasure and then I ride over her and slowly
started inserting my cock deep inside her old but
still quite beautiful pussy once my cock is inside
completely, I started giving slow strokes and
Bhanu aunty seems to be enjoying those so early
in the morning. Gradually I increased my speed
but did not do it fast. I was stroking her with
medium speed and that’s why I lasted around 20
minutes before.
I started ejaculating my sperms deep inside her
pussy. Bhanu aunty was also accepting my sperms
gleefully and was waving her hands in my hair
once I emptied my sperms completely inside her,
we again hugged each other and had a small kiss.
Thereafter, we were laying in each other’s hug for
some time and I kept my head on her big boobs
and in between licking the nipples.
We lay for around 20-30 minutes like that and at
last, Bhanu aunty got up. It was 7:00 am by now
and then she went to wash room to complete her
daily routines while she was in wash room, I had a
nature’s call very badly. There were 2 more toilets
in the flat but still I went in the same toilet. Bhanu
aunty was seating on the commode for her daily
routine and I told her that I also need to do the
same thing.
She was about to complete her routine and then
she cleaned herself and got up from commode
and I sat on it to complete my daily routine. Bhanu
aunty was watching me curiously and she came
near me and hugged me tightly while I was seating
on commode her pelvic area was near my mouth
and while shitting and I started licking her pussy
and clit. Bhanu aunty seems to be enjoying it and
after I finished off my routine.
She left me and then we had brushed our teeth
together in the naked state only once we finished
it, we came out and went to kitchen. Bhanu aunty
started making tea for us. Both were still naked
and then Bhanu aunty prepared tea and I helped
her to take some biscuits from the box and then
arranged the table with 2 cups of tea and some
biscuits. We then sat near each other and had our
tea and biscuits and then Bhanu aunty told me
that we will take bath together.
I have no problem with it after finishing our tea, I
cleaned the cups and then we went in washroom
to take bath. While taking the bath, we were kissing
and hugging each other but we have not done
any sex, since I had a fear that she would have not
been able to sustain such back to back fucking. So
we then applied soap on each other’s bodies and
cleaned each other completely under the shower.
We then made each other dry and came out of the
wash room. Bhanu aunty and I started getting
ready to go to my friend’s place, since there was
Pooja at his sister’s in-laws and we were invited by
her in-laws for that. So, after about 1 hour, both of
us left the home and went to my friend’s place
from there we went to Pooja and were there till
3:00 pm. I then told my friends to wait for me at
bus depot and I will be there after dropping Bhanu
aunty at home.
So, then Bhanu aunty and I started for her home. I
dropped her at the flat and she told me to come
inside for a few minutes. I obeyed and went inside.
She closed the main door and hugged me tight.
She also started kissing me madly there were tears
in her eyes and I asked her what’s the matter and
she told me that she knows that I am not satisfied
with her, since she has become very old.
Listening to this, I told my lovely Bhanu aunty that
you are still the best aunty even at this age and
you are so healthy and active, which is really
unimaginable. Don’t even think that you have not
made me happy. I am totally happy and will never
forget you. Listening to this, she was bit relieved
and then again we hugged and had a last deep
kiss and then I left the home of my lovely Bhanu
aunty.
Hey readers, this incident may not be that much
exciting and interesting, but I have really
wonderful memories with Bhanu aunty and even
at this age, she was so active but obviously, there
were physical restrictions on her and even after
that, she tried her level best to make me happy
and satisfied. She is really a great woman and I will
never forget her till my living. So with that, I will
good bye everybody please readers; I need your
replies on this incident. It is very important for me.
Any horny lady, widow, divorcee, aunty need my
help, just let me know on my email id
atultalking@gmail.com