Wednesday 18 July 2012

My Hot Aunty:

Hello everyone this is Abhinav from Lucknow. This
is my first story on ISS..this was true incident
happened with me few weeks ago. Please give
your valuable comments and suggestions on my
mail id anu1996.co.in@gmail.com,(any girl from
lko can also mail me it will be kept secret..).coming
on story
My aunt was widowed a couple of years ago. She
still has a terrific body, thanks to the hours she
spends each day in the gym. I have fantasized
about her since the first time I had seen her, but
for obvious reasons, I never dared to make a
“move”. Due to increased family meetings, etc.
lately, I have been seeing a lot of her and I have
been able to keep thoughts about her out of my
mind. Last month while I was having sex with my
girl friend I even said her name! I HAD to do
something…..
Two days ago I went to her house in the evening.
She had finished dinner and had just put her
children to sleep. She was still in her sari, which
had left most of her white flat stomach exposed.
She was surprised to see me and I made up some
lame excuse. She wasn’t convinced. She reclined
on this huge sofa in her hall while I sat beside her.
I started up a conversation which didnt last long. I
couldn’t keep my eyes off her beautiful stomach
and she soon noticed it. Our eyes locked for a few
seconds and neither of us were speaking. It was
now or never….!
Without wasting another moment I grabbed her
lips between mine and gradually attempted to
open her mouth with my tongue. I was so relived
when she responded – my palms were wet with
sweat! She opened her mouth and let my tongue
in her. I played with her lips and soon started
sucking her tongue. She was breathing heavily now
and she became more frantic. She broke our kiss
and told me that she hadn’t had sex for over 2
years and was dying it. God!! was i glad to hear
that! I couldn’t control myself much after hearing
this.
Within seconds I had removed her sari and she lay
right next to me in her white bra and panties. She
was absolutely gorgeous – she was very fair, her
skin was glowing, she had firm huge tits and thru
the fabric I could make out that she had recently
shaved her pussy. My hard-on was killing me. I
removed all my clothes. I straddled my lovely aunt
and forced my rock hard dick into her mouth. She
was shocked by my action – clearly she wasn’t
used to hardcore sex. She quickly caught up and
started working her mouth and tongue on my dick
as at the same time I pumped her mouth. I was in
heaven – watching this beautiful creature taking
my penis in and out of her mouth. I came within a
few minutes and without warning blast my semen
down her throat. She choked a bit but managed to
swallow each and every drop without I having to
remove my penis from her mouth. I continued
fucking her mouth till my dick started softening a
bit. I then removed it from her mouth and
directed her to suck on my balls.
I then asked her to stick her tongue out as I
moved myself to feel her hot tongue all the way
from my balls to my anus. She voluntarily sucked
on my anus for some time and then stuck a finger
into me while returning to mouth my balls. I was
hard again in minutes. I moved down her body. I
took her lovely breast in my mouth and sucked on
it while squeezing the second. Her nipples were
hard and erect in my mouth, as her moans kept
getting louder. After several minutes I moved
down to her stomach, not missing a single spot
with my tongue. I kept rolling my tongue all over
her body till she begged me to fuck her. But I was
not going to give in so quickly without having a
feast on that beautiful hairless cunt of hers. Her
cunt was just perfect – although my aunt is
around 35, her cunt looked like that of a 16 year
old virgin.
As I brought my face between her legs, I started
with the insides of her smooth thighs, licking them
with my wet tongue. Her flesh was so soft and
supple that I decided to move lower down – licking
the back of her knees and then down to those
muscular, yet soft, calves. I must have spent some
ten to fifteen minutes just relishing on her legs. All
this time the heat within my aunt was continuously
building up.
Her juices had trickled down thru the crack of her
ass and made a large wet spot on the sofa. I licked
the entire length of her pussy in a single stroke
making her shout with pleasure. I licked her pussy
in this fashion, each time digging deeper with my
tongue. She tasted exotic and I couldn’t get
enough of her. After many such strokes, I held my
head still and worked with my tongue, lapping up
the insides of her juicy pussy. I had to use my
hands to hold her ass down, while the rest of her
was all over the sofa. She must have had at least a
few orgasms, and I didn’t stop for her to even
catch a breath. Finally, I moved up to her erect clit
and took it in my mouth, sucking on it. She had
even stronger orgasms and again begged me to
fuck her. “Please fuck me, please, I want you NOW,
please …..” With that, I got on top of her, held her
hands above her head, and literally plunged my
dick into her tight pussy, hitting bottom with that
single stroke.
She let out a loud scream that probably would
have woken the neighbours! I lay still over her for
a few seconds, till she got used to my huge dick in
her pussy. I licked her mouth and sucked on her
tongue as she settled down. I started pumping her
slowly. With each stroke she let out long moans,
feeling the length of dick spreading her tight cunt.
It was hot and beads of sweat broke up on her
face. Her face was glowing in the dim lights and
our bodies were easily slipping on one another
because of the sweat created between our bodies.
My strokes became longer and faster. Her pussy
juices were flowing like a torrent. I had never
fucked a cunt so god-damned wonderful! It was so
tight but at the same time extremely wet. I was
relishing each stroke into her.
Soon she had a huge orgasm, tightening her grip
on my penis so hard that it suddenly became a
huge effort to pump her. Her resistance just made
me fuck her harder and harder. She was
screaming because of her orgasm and the pain I
was causing her. Her orgasm didn’t subdue. I
never ceased fucking her – in the frenzy I kept
ramming her continuously – I was pushing in and
pulling out of her with all my strength, while her
wet pussy walls strained to grab my penis like a
vice. Each stroke into her cunt brought me closer
to my orgasm. I held it back cause I wanted to
enjoy this amazing fuck as long as I could – but I
couldn’t hold on for ever – after what seemed like
fucking her forever, I held her tightly in my arms
and came in her tight pussy shooting loads of
semen into her. Locked in an embrace we finally
settled down and lay there in each other’s arms
for several minutes kissing and sucking each
others mouths – when she started sobbing. She
told me that it was the best sex she had ever had
and regretted that it did not come sooner in her
life. She said that she was very grateful to me for
tonight.
I instantly fell in love with her and we started
kissing again. Soon she moved down and took my
penis in her mouth. This time I laid back and let
her do the work. She moved her tongue up and
down on my shaft occasionally taking it right down
to her throat. Needless to say, I was hard again. I
told her that I wanted to fuck her breasts and
hesitantly she agreed. After sucking her tits for
some time, I lubricated the valley between her tits
with my saliva. I straddled her stomach and placed
my dick in her valley squeezing it between those
great tits. As I started fucking those tits I asked her
to stick up a finger in my ass. She obliged and
soon was moving her finger in and out of my ass.
In minutes I was ready to cum again…. I released
her tits, took my penis in my hand and sprayed my
cum all over her gorgeous body. She never let go
of my anus and that just made me cum harder.
She looked so sexy with all that semen and sweat
on her tits and stomach. Her pussy was dripping
again and she needed some satisfying.
I climbed over her and pulled up her feet on either
side of my head and then entered that hungry
cunt again. Her ankles were on either side of my
shoulders and with each hard stoke of mine, the
back of her thigh and her calves rubbed against
my stomach and chest. Her legs were so smooth.
The friction between those legs and my body felt
great as I watched her entire body writhe under
mine. I could see fresh tears streaming down her
cheeks as she neared her orgasm and those sexy
moans got louder and louder. The sight of her
being in such a state of bliss drove me absolutely
crazy. I pulled my dick out and asked her to turn
onto her stomach. I spread her legs wide and
slowly started to enter her anus. She immediately
tightened it up. I asked her to relax but she was so
charged up that she couldn’t. I had to do it the
hard way. I pushed my rock hard shaft into her
asshole without relaxing the pressure.
Gradually her rectum gave way and i got thru the
entrance at least. Although her opening and my
dick were well lubricated she was felling pain. I
tried to take it easy but I too was too caught up in
my own pleasure. She told me to continue as she
was enjoying the pain! Slowly but surely I kept
getting deeper into her ass. Her moans were now
shouts of pain and her tears were now flowing.
Instead of easing off, being to close to my orgasm I
continued penetrating her virgin ass.
After I reached the bottom of her rectum, without
waiting for her to get used to my dick, I began
pumping her ass. She was shouting “fuck me
harder – come on – fuck me” and there was no
point of return. She was in pain and I couldn’t help
it as her tears continued. Soon her rectum had
opened up enough to let me fuck her ass in all
glory. With each hard stroke of mine my balls
slapped against her pussy bringing her to another
huge orgasm. When she came it was impossible to
move my dick within her. After several moments
when she relaxed the deadly grip on my dick, I
pumped her a few more times, causing her pain
again and blasted my semen into her asshole.
I was totally spent and slumped on her back. She
reduced to sobbing and told me how wonderful
she was feeling! Our bodies were totally drenched
in each others sweat and we soon fell asleep with
my dick still in her ass.
Any girl form lko can mail me on my id
anu1996.co.in,for friendship(or may be something
more).