Wednesday 18 July 2012

A Love Session In My Car:

Disclaimer: All the names of characters in this story
are fictitious but the story is not, this is because
my name is rather unique and Google is fucking
powerful and after having read numerous stories I
really felt like it was time for me to put up my tale
of pleasure ride. This is my story of how in search
just a companion.
I became a part of something so intense and
amazing that I and my partner cherish it for life.
Today I am going to tell you a story on what
happened between me and Vineeta, my second
girlfriend. Do send me your feedback at
rahilseth9@gmail.com
My name is Rahil, 25 from Mumbai and I am 6 foot
tall, fair guy with athletic body being the only child
in a rather affluent family I had a love of everyone
in my family. After finishing my engineering, I
worked in a MNC for about 2 yrs. This is where I
meet Sonia, my first girlfriend. Sonia was the most
stunning girl in our office.
She was very sweet, caring and down to earth girl
or at least she had everyone convinced she was
that way. My dream girl was the first thing that
came to my mind when I saw her as we worked in
same department we used to interact often. We
started flirting and got close, within months we
started dating one thing led to another and we
soon started making out.
Let me tell you friends girls are nothing what they
seem in bed. Sonia was a girl who liked almost
everything in bed. We did role playing, every
possible position in every possible place, anal, hrs
and hrs of cunnilingus and foreplay, massages and
things beyond imagination but when it got to
relationship we knew somewhere down the line it
was going to end soon and so it did after 2 years
of relationship Sonia got married and left to US.
My friends trust me when I say sex is like driving
the more you drives the better you get after Sonia I
dated few girls and even had few flings but
nothing serious happened. Soon after Sonia went
away I quit my job and persuaded my MBA dream
within months I meet Vineeta. She was tall and a
smart girl to talk to. We would often talk about
relationship at times sex life in general and our
views.
I remember one particular date with Vineeta which
went as
Vineeta: which is the craziest place you would like
to have sex.
Me: The mountain top in a rainy season early
morning (Laughs)
Vineeta: you are insane. So tell me have you done
it in a car.
Me: yes, I have
Vineeta: oh really don’t lie how could you manage
to do that there is not enough space and weren’t
you worried of getting caught.
Me: well I was worried and I was caught once.
Hehe but that’s the excitement we were looking
for.
Vineeta: hahahahaha you were caught so what did
you do?
Me: well it did cost me 500 bucks.
Vineeta: hahaha ok tell me what was your favourite
way of doing it or the most exiting one. I bet it was
the back seat.
Me: sorry but it happens so that the most exiting
one was in the driver seat.
Vineeta: non-sense why the hell would you does it
in the driver seat when you have the back seat.
Me: well that’s because one cannot drive the car
from back seat.
Vineeta: what the fuck! You were doing it while
driving. Oh fuck!
Me: well I did tell you it was the most exiting one I
had.
Vineeta: Tell me if someone really wants to have
sex so how can you say it in the most exotic way
by gestures only.
Me: well that’s an easy one. You blow a cigarette
smoke on to the guys face. Vineeta used to stay
few kilometres from my place with a roommate.
As lucky as it may sound her society was damn
strict and had a real good watch on tenants so she
never really invited me at her place on our next
date she called me up and asked me if I was free
as she was feeling bored. I was chilling at home to
so we decided to go for a movie.
We were at the mall but she was reluctant to go
for a movie. So I asked her if she wanted to drink
to which she promptly replied yes.
We went to a pub close by. A few pegs down and
we were talking again.
Vineeta: you know Rahil you are a really good guy.
Me: oh thanks I am glad you think so please meet
my mom and tell her that
Vineeta: hahahaha you know this is why I like your
company.
Me: and why exactly is that
Vineeta: we flirt so much but I never felt that you
crossed the line. You are humorous and so kind,
even after break-up
(not the exact words I was hoping to hear, I
wondered if she was going to crib about all her ex
Me: hummmm
Vineeta: rahil you know I had a boyfriend and I
could never speak to him about these things with
him. It just felt incorrect. we thought it was
immoral and never to be spoken about but you
made it so easy. I always felt like I was having a
normal conversation.
Me: hey that’s ok it will changes give him more
time but I bet the rest was good
Vineeta: she looked further depressed as soon as I
said that and I cursed myself for being a jack ass
and just when I though she will burst in tears she
correct her face back to normal aahhh he just did
the usual even I was under the belief that this is all
that sex was about but after hearing your stories
wow!
Me: Are you serious doing tell me you did not do
all this things.
Vineeta: What do it! I did not even know come on
lets go I want to have a smoke today.
I had a pack of djarum cherry cigarettes. I offered
it to her and we left. We entered the car and asked
her what next and where to go? She replied let’s
just go somewhere quite. I had really started to get
an idea of what was about to happen but I was
not sure if it would be the right thing. We had very
little to drink but I was not sure if she was sober.
I started driving and went into few allays, after a
while she gestured me to park the car in some
dark corner and there was not a sign of life around
as though the world had come to an end. We had
not spoken for a while now. She quietly lit the
cigarette took a puff looked at me and blew it right
on my face and she knew the gesture.
The message was clear but even now I was in two
states, should I really go ahead? Before I could do
anything she said don’t worry I am not drunk and I
know what I am asking for. We both moved
forward and out lips meet. We kept on kissing and
I really wanted to make it special for her. I kissed
her no tongue yet but breaking the kiss every 5
sec just a bit ad then kissing again preserves the
moisture and heat on lips before she could notice
I reached out for her hair clip and loosened her
hair. I slid my hand down to her neck and then to
her hips. We were not in a really great position. I
was in the driver seat and Vineeta next to me. So I
kissed her once again and pushed her back on her
side of seat with one hand reached out to the seat
adjuster and pulled it. The seat fell down with a
jerk and Vineeta was from sitting to lying position.
We continued kissing with me over her after a
while she pushed me and readjusted the seat,
pulled the seat fully ahead and moved to the
backseat and signalled me with her index finger in
a sexy manner to join her there. I too moved my
seat ahead and went back. We again started
kissing again I started playing with her body,
before she could realize I unbuckled her bra with
one hand.
I asked her to remove her bra without removing
her t shirt which she did. She quickly undid my
shirt buttons and started kissing again. I started
massaging the shoulders and hips and she began
moaning loudly as toughs she had forgotten that
we are in unknown neighbourhood in a car. I
started pushing her t shirt up and removed it. Now
our bare upper bodies were rubbing vigorously.
I slid down and flicked her left nipple with my
tongue. She had perfectly sized breasts, cup C. I
held her breasts from underneath and started
sucking on it gently and massaging them at the
same time. Vineeta was arching her back and
moaning with closed eyes. I started licking and
giving small hickies over the breasts, chest and
navel area while doing so she pulled me up and
started kissing me again in the mean while she
undid my zipper.
Reached out to my penis by now it was at its best
size and as soon as she took it in her hand she
stopped the kissed looked straight in my eyes and
said fuck its big. I had a 7.5 inch penis with 6 inch
girth. She had a very seductive smile on her face
and started playing with my tool whiles both
staring into each other’s eyes.
I went closer to her and asked her if she wishes to
give me a blow job. She said that she had never
done that and had a bit of reluctance on her face
but then immediately said I will try. I didn’t want to
push her in an unconformable situation. So I
made her lay back on her back unaware of what I
was going to do next she looked at me then closed
her eyes as if submitting herself to me.
I unhooked her jeans hook and removed her right
leg from the jeans in no time. She was wearing
blue panties with orange lining. I removed her
panties too. Now her fully shaved pussy was right
in front of my face. I pulled her towards me so that
we both are below the window line by now we
had started to sweat like hell but we were lost in
sex to care about it and then I flicked her clit with
my tongue.
I spread Vineeta’s legs wide and pulled the skin in
either side of clit so the tip of the clit could pop out
a bit. I gradually increased my speed of flicking her
clit within minutes Vineeta’s moans increased and
she grabbed my hair tightly and started to shiver
and all of a sudden she went mute and her vaginal
muscles began to contract with juices flowing out
slowly. I knew how to take things ahead and
before she could completely relax.
I restarted my work as I wanted to give her
consecutive orgasms. She started murmuring my
name oh Rahil her grip in my hair had loosened
and she had started to slide her figures through
my hair. Just then while her pussy was still
contracting I started inserting my middle finger
inside her vagina. She let out a now my other
hand was playing with her upper body sometimes
breast or mouth.
Now I again started flicking her clit with precise
control and sliding my finger in and out and all in
perfect synchrony it was not too late by when she
had her second orgasm and it just went on and
on. The cunnilingus went on for over half an hour
by now we were drenched in sweat n she was
dead tired almost gasping for breath. I turned on
the AC and opened the windows a bit. As
expected the window glass was fully covered with
dew on the inside.
I was about to move for the intercourse but then I
saw that she was too exhausted and may not like
it. It had been a really great session till now and I
did not want to spoil it. That day I neither had
intercourse with her nor did I get a blow job but it
was one of the best sessions and we then drove
back home before she got down.
She had tears in her eyes and thanked me for love
and told me that she was really not sure about
intercourse today and thanked me for being
patient enough and not doing it and then she said
some real kind words and left in our next session
we did everything but more on that later. Do send
me your feedback at rahilseth9@gmail.com
remembers love is it is when it’s when you give
and not always take.