Wednesday 18 July 2012

Hot Sex With Vijaya Aunty;

Hi friends this is Shijil a 22 years old boy from
Surat but originally from Kerala. I’m currently
doing my Mba from one of most reputed colleges
of India. This story is about how I fucked my
dream aunty Vijaya. She is my dad’s friends wife
she also stays in the same society which I used to
stay. Vijaya is a typical Mallu girl with huge breast
and ass of 33 years old mother of 2 kids, with a
figure of 36 32 38.
You guys can imagine how big her ass is. I had a
great lust for her, from my childhood. I had many
masturbate session thinking of her. Many times I
would feel her bra and panty whenever I would go
their places, I had even loaded my cum on them
too. I had even touched her body parts several
times, but there was no any objection from her.
This incident happened in the summer vacation of
2009, at that time I was in my first year bba. Vijaya
with her kids went to her native place; they was
suppose to arrive in 2 o clock in morning. So uncle
took me to with him to receive them as they had
some luggage and its night so. They arrived we
greeted each other with normal smile. She was in
a green salwar suit and I was just looking Vijaya as
seeing she after 1.5 months.
As there was lot of luggage and we hired two auto
in one auto uncle and their elder kid and in the
other one me Vijaya and the younger kid. The kid
was standing in the Conner of auto. On way we
was having some formal talks about the village as
the road was not good, the bag kept in back seat
of auto was going to fall so I kept my arm over it
but my hand was also touching the back part of
Vijayas neck.
I kept my one finger on her neck and slowly
rounded my figure, there was no any reaction
from her side, so I took it as a green signal and put
my whole hand on her neck, and slowly tried to
feel her back part. I slowly made a way to her right
boobs under her arm, I was succeeding in it and I
was succeed in it, I was feeling her boobs, ohhh
god how soft it was, I can’t explain the feeling I
had that time.
I was also pressing her boobs as it was night I was
sure that the auto driver cannot see it after 5 min
and I withdrew hand and placed it on the left
boobs, it was also a great feeling, and after that I
slowly placed my hand on her thigh, I also tried to
insert my hand in to her salwar but it was very
tight I can’t put in it when I saw her face her eyes
was closed and she was moaning lightly.
My action did not last long as we reached home
after that I went to my home, I was around 4 in
morning, I slept but I can’t sleep, because of what
would happen tomorrow. I cannot believe that this
all action was in real from morning I was searching
a reason to go to her place at last I got one and I
went. It was around 12 in noon, I was aware that
she would be alone, uncle may go to office and
her kid may went to play.
She was in kitchen preparing something, she was
in nighty and she usually wears nighty in day time.
I slowly without making any noise went and
hugged her from behind, I was kissing her neck
and face, and my hands was on her those sweet
thighs and pussy but for my surprise she pushed
me side and told to touch her and I was really
shocked.
I don’t know what happen to her. She was angry
with me and saying she is not such women and I
should focus on study, like that blah blah, she was
saying she don’t stopped me yesterday because of
her kid. If the kid, tell to uncle then relation with
our two family would spoil, which she don’t want
to happen. I tried my well best to convince her and
but she don’t agree, at that time her kids came and
I also came to my home.
I was very depressed what happening in my life
then my routine life started with colleges and
friends. In between I used to meet Vijaya, but she
used to act nothing has happened between us
after two three weeks, I got call from her and
asking me to come to her place, as she has some
work with me. I went there, it was around 9 in
morning, she would be alone at that time.
I rang the bell she open the door, she was in pink
saree that, she had just had her bath, her hair was
tired in towel. She welcomed me and told in to
seat in hall after a few min, she came with coffee
and offered me coffee, while I was having coffee,
we had some normal chats, like studies and all.
After that we had a conversation like this
Vijaya: why you behaved like that to me?
I: not answered her and kept I head down.
Vijaya: I asked you something.
I: I love you that why
Vijaya: what is in me? I’m old lady you should try a
girl.
I: there is lot of thing in her, where a girl doesn’t
have.
Vijaya: then what u like in me?
I: all
Vijaya: means?
I: Your body your boobs your ass and all I don’t
know from where I got courage after saying this I
directly went to her, and started to kiss her face,
eyed and all, she was trying to push me off her,
but I was not in mood to leave her after that I
started to kiss her lips.
She was not responding and I was also pressing
her boobs after 5 min she also started to react to
my action, now she was responding for lip kiss
too, and her hand around was also moving over
my back without saying anything, I took her to
bedroom placed her on the bed, and was standing
side by, and enjoying her body.
She asked me what are you waiting for, come? I
jumped over her and started to kiss her widely.
Her eyes, chicks, neck etc, then we had a lip lock of
10 min, after that she rolled over me. Now she was
above me, she also started to kiss me, she then
removed my t-shirt, kiss my chest, then she
proceed farther and removed my pant.
I was just lying in my jockey and she was kissing
my things, she then removed my jockey, and
directly placed my cock to her mouth, ohhh what
a feeling it was, she had a mouth fuck of 15 min, I
was about to cum, I told her but she was not
listening, after a while I load my whole in cum in
her mouth, she drank all the drops of mine, and
cleaned my cock.
Now I told her it’s my turn, she said most welcome
and she lay on the bed on her back. I came over
her and started to kiss, her a while, and I removed
her pallu, ohh that two melons, pop in her blouse,
I pressed her boobs, over the blouse, after a
while, removed her blouse with her help. She was
in black bra, I then removed the remaining saree,
now she was lying in her bra and petticoat.
I stated kissing her boobs, over the bra, after that,
she asked me to remove her bra, I remove it. Ohh
my god what a feeling it was, she had a big black
nipple, I took her left nipple in my mouth, and was
pressing her right, after a while I interchanged the
boobs, after that I proceed farther to her navel
and kissed it then I removed her petticoat, she was
in black panty.
I started to kiss her inner thighs, then I smelled
her pussy over her panty, then I removed panty
and put in tongue in her pussy lips, she was
holding my hair very tightly. She had little hairs on
her pussy after that I had a finger fucked her, first
with one finger, then with two, then with three. She
was moaning loudly after that she discharged, I
drink her all juices.
She then told she cant wait more, and told me to
fuck. I then positioned my cock in her pussy, and
was rubbing my cock on her pussy, she was telling
bad words in Malayalam and asking me to fuck
her. I put my cock in her pussy, it was bit tight,
after my two three stoke, my whole cock was in
her. She was shouting loudly. I also started to fuck
her fast. Tap tap sound was there in the room
after a great fuck of 15 minutes.
I was about to cum, I told her I told to load in, as it
is not a problem for, I load in her and lay over her
for 15 min after we got up for the next round, she
made my cock ready, but this time I asked for
doggy, she was ready, and we had doggy too
without saying her anything, I withdraw my cock
and put in her ass, it was very tight, she crying but
after 3 to 4 strokes my cock was in her, and after a
fuck of 10 min I discharged in her.
We both lay there half-hour and had our bath and
I went to my home after this we had many session.
I had even fucked her for 15 days continuously
and our relations are still ongoing. I had much
session with Vijayas sister and her friends which I
would post later based on the comment. So please
guy please comment. For feedback can contact me
at shiji.nair@yahoo.com.