Monday 9 April 2012

Sunil having sex with sweet Saali


Hi readers ! I am Sunil a regular reader of INDIANDESIMASALA for last two weeks. One of my colegue introduced it to me. There after I became a regular reader of this site and enjoying it a lot. I am also inspired by many stories to lay mine. I hav good sex experiences from my childhood ;even from a age of 14 yrs. I enjoyed sex experiences.


But after marriage I hav a wide range of experiences with many women along with relatives also. As and when I will be free I will lay my stories on this site. But this is my first attempt to put stories on HD though this one is not my first sex experience.I am going to tell the real story with my Sister-in -Law.


I got marry to a girl in my locality after love with her which was very much eye atching of people in my village as well as her village. But after marriage we settled better and live comfotably which became a matter of discussion in locality. we got settled in nearby town to my village and so many of my realtive far & near came to me seeking my help when they are in somekind of need.


My born nature is not to say no to anyone for which few selfish relatives started exploit me taking help frequently. In this connection,once my wife's causin sister came to visit our place and interested to stay with us for few days to help us. My wife co-ordially accepted her offer and as she was around 16 yrs old I hav also no objection for her stay.


During her stay she put her hand in all type of domestic work of my wife and she was very happy with that. She also doing certain service to me as well as to her sister like messaging oil on my feet and to her sister also. Mean while I felt that after two weeks she became very open with our family as well as we found her very talkative ;for which my wife likes her very much.


Simultaneously I found that day by day while messaging oil on my feet she raised her hand upto my thigh which was giving me very pleasure though I did not hav anything in my mind due to her younger age and looks like growing kid. One night she was messaging my feet while I am going to sleep and my wife was sleeping beside me; due to heavy cold we were puting blanket upon us and she was messaging me puting her hand inside blanket.


After 10-15 minutes of messaging I felt she was raising her hand above my thigh area and in a very slow move.I became very excited. I looked to my wife's face and found her sleeping firm, hence I became a little more excited and put my eye closed as I am going to sleep, soon her hand touch my crotch area and due to very excitement my penis strated growing and formed tent like posture in blanket which was very visible to my sister-in -law.


She was also clear that I am enjoying her move.She moved a step ahead and while messaging she took her palm upto my upper thigh and while lowering her message she message my erected penis and acted as she done it mistakley. I put a strong control upon my reaction and didn't move nor I shown my reaction; then after two to three minute latter she again put her hand on my pennis and move her palm with a little slow move.


This time keeping my eyes closed I stretched my hand inside the blanket and very slowly put my palm over her while she messaging upon my half pennis and half of my upper thigh. She took back her hand and for few second did not act anythigh; so I opened my eyes and saw that she was putting the oil bottle lid closed to end her messaging job.


When she tried to wake up from my bed I slowly touched her thigh and then my eye contact with her directly and she gave me a smile with double meaning as she inviting me further. I will narrate rest part of my experiences with my Sali in my next submission.Awaiting for urs valuable comments.