Monday 9 April 2012

Kiyara fucking gym trainer


Hey all u INDIANDESIMASALA readers a big hello from kiyara once again... Dis time I have smthing new for u all... But before dt I'll like to tell u dt me n raj are still having dt xtra marital relationship n v r very happy wd it... As I told u in d last story that I joined gym after cming back from hoobly...


There r many guys who keeps an eye on me in d gym but d most handsome of all is d trainer (anupam) who is a very good friend of mine.. He is totally flat on me.. And wenever he tells me any new exersize n touchs my body he gets a real hard on... We both r very friendly nd v share all kinds of talks..


He even told me about what other boys say about me and what he wants to do wd me... One day he said "kiyara I wanna make love to u". Nd I replied... " every dog has a day" n we laughed out hard.... Days passed on.. And one day when I was changing clothes smbdy knocked on d changing room door.. I shouted to wait for few seconds bt again smbdy knocked hard ..


I jst opened a lil to c who it ws n to my surprise it ws d coach.... I ws almost dressed... He pushed me side and entered in d changing room n locked d door... He grabbed me in his arms and started kissing me on my juicy lips... I some how pushed him back but after few seconds got loose of d resistence n started kissing him back... We both started exploring each others mouth...


He den kissed me on my cheecks neck ears earlobes nd den again on my luscious lips..... My hands ws all in his hairs forcing his head hard towards me... He entered his hands inside me t-shirt upto my bra... He cupped both my bobbies in his hands and started pressing them.... By this time my choot was dripping wet and his lund was rock hard which was poking my choot really hard outside the clothes...


But den it was late n I had to go... I pushed him back m told him will love to make love wd him but sm Oder time nd at some better place.. He too agreed n v both went out one by one.... Guys will post d rest later... Till den keep reading n commenting...