Monday 9 April 2012

College babe Diya fucked by Antony


Hi readers. I’m a Student and I’m writing here about my sexperience with my junior. I’m basically a south Indian and I did my undergraduate in well reputed college in my village. And I thought of having my master degree in nearest city around my village. And I got a seat in a good college as per I wish.


Here I revel my details, I’m name Antony (name changed) myself looks like some wheatesh color and 5’7” tall and slim body. I was staying with my friends in a room which we rented. Later as my college starts I was seeing one of my ug junior girls from my college. She is also seeing with a smile day to day. I thought of seducing her when I saw her for the first time.


She is also a girl from south India and her name was diya (name changed). She is 5’4” tall and when I saw her 1st her size was 28-26-32. She is very fair, thin, looks very homely and she just beautiful when she was smiling at me. Let’s come to the story and sry if I made any grammatical errors.


As time passed for six months, one of my friend become friend with diya and he is having her number and teasing me with that. When I was in my hometown he called my phone and told that “diya is always asking about your details and I thing she is interested with you”. I was really happy and asked her number. Suddenly while talking with my friend I heard a girl saying the number.


I was really surprised and it was diya in conference call. I talked with her that night from 10pm to 4am and it was a usual talk. She was staying in a ladies hostel nearby to our college. She become very close to me and she used say all the things happened day to day in college and will say all her secrets to me.


She used to say mostly about her family and relatives and she told there are lots of boys in their relatives who have relationship of marrying her (Mama). Meanwhile I also used to talk dirty things to her like “how she will get arouse and which makes her horny?”. By the time she was telling her one of her secret thing that when she joined to my college she was staying in her mom’s elder brother’s home.


In that family diya mom’s elder brother and her wife with two boys karthi and suresh who almost is going to finish their studies and ages between 22-24 and diya aged 19. Diya was describing like this on that day, diya was used to sleep in a separate room in their home and her mom’s elder brother and his wife will sleep in separate room and their sons in separate room.


Usually karthi and suresh trying to talk dirty talks and used to touch diya’s sexual parts. One night Karthi came to diya room while she was sleeping and he kissed her in cheeks, lips and touching her boobs with cloths were on. When she woke up by this event was going on, she insist and try to force his away but she fails to do so. And gradually she is also enjoying him doing her.


Diya said to me that she was half nude and karthi tried to remove my pants she forced him away and she regained control over her and told karthi to go to his room. Later on that night itself suresh also came to diya room and trying to seduce her. When suresh is opened the door she was fully aware of suresh coming inside and acting that she is sleeping.


She told me that suresh also did the same thing what karthi did. Suresh kissed diya and she was still acting as if she is sleeping and he unbuttoned her night dress and sucked her breast. And when he going to remove her pants she pushed him too and told to go away. When I heard this from diya I was really shocked and had an image of fucking her in my mind.


I insisted her to continue with her experience in her relative home. She later told that on next night while she was trying to sleep in her room karthi came to her room and sat next to diya. She woke up and asked him why you’re here? He told that himself and his brother suresh having so much of lust towards diya and they both love diya truly.


While karthi is talking with diya, Suresh also entered to diya room and start to talk dirty talks about last night. They were asking whether diya is enjoyed or not by both of them sucking those breast and which one of them where made diya more pleasure. By the time both of them trying to kiss and forcefully grabbed diya hand to feel their cocks.


She told that she tried to escape from that room but failed and karthi was trying to remove her upper dress and suresh was kissing her lips locked. And she told that both of them made her lie in bed and suresh hold both of the diya hand and kissing her lips, cheeks and neck while karthi playing with her boobs. She was unable to do anything except enjoying those boys doing to her.


She told that karthi slowly inserted his hand to her pant and playing with her pussy above her inners. And suresh now started to squeeze her boobs and sucking it. Both of them sucking and squeezing her one of the boobs and suresh asked her whether she is enjoying herself. I suddenly asked to diya “what you said for that?” I don’t know what she felt and went angry on me and cut the call.


I somehow convinced her and called her, she pick the phone and said “are you making fun of me?” I thought of replying yes but didn’t. I convinced her and came to the topic where we left. She continued like this, “I simply nodded her with joy” that time I was really thought of fucking her soon and simply continued to listen her.


Later she said karthi was nude and trying to place his cock over her mouth to suck the cock and suresh was squeezing and trying to remove her pants and he succeeds. She was lying with her inners alone and both the boys are totally nude hanging there balls down and cocks up.


She started to suck karthi’s cock and he was guiding her how to suck his cock and suresh was playing with her pussy with one hand and kissing her thighs and squeezing her boobs with another hand. Then she said like “suresh came up with his cock with pre-cum on it! I really surprised his cock was bigger and thinker than karthi” with that I really thought what a slut she is?


And continued to listen she told tat suresh made me to neildown n bed and karthi and suresh were standing and told to suck both the cocks. She hesitated a bit to do and then suresh forced his cock and ridded her mouth and with another hand holding karthi cock. Then sucking their cocks for some time karthi went down to remove diya panty.


That time she told me what karthi said like”hey diya, your enjoying now na? I can feel this by your panty is wet by your pussy juice?” I suddenly asked her “how is your panty now? Thinking of that and getting wet again? My cock is also full of pre-cum! Want to taste mine?” with that I had a beep sound showing that call was disconnected.


I called her again and again but she simply cut the call and got a message shows “I never think you will ask me like tat” I just thought I also never thought you will be get fucked by two guys at 1st time! And I tried to convince her again. She later picked my call after some time and I asked her to continue with the experience.


She told that karthi started to suck her clut and suresh was still busy with her mouth. She was enjoying in karthi’s tongue is playing with her pussy lips. And slowly suresh also made her to sleep and joined with karthi to lick her pussy. She was holding her pillow and enjoying both of them licking her thigh virgin pussy. She said like “I don’t know between both of them.


When someone trying to insert his finger in her pussy I just had a severe pain and I cried at the moment and stopped them before they going to fuck me” she continued like “I forced both of them away from my bed and covered my body with bed sheet told them to go to their rooms. But they came and removed the bed sheet and started licking my pussy.”


I was imaging the incident and playing with my cock which already rock hard. She said that again when they try to insert the finger I was feeling the pain and I can’t control it to do it further and cried to them to stop inserting it and resisting them. Both of them understand it and again made her to neildown and inserting their cock to my mouth.


I will state in the direct way how she continued here from. diya said like “when I was sucking both of them cock one at a time, suddenly suresh removed my hand from his cock and started shaking his cock fast by his hand and karthi forced me suck his cock and I was seeing suresh action. In a minute suresh forcefully inserted his cock to my mouth and felt some creamy thing in my tongue and I spited in bed itself and vomited.


Mean while karthi also did the same thing started to jerk his cock fast and placed his cum all over my face. I was feeling like vomiting at the time and both of them suddenly fall on my bed and I was sleeping over two of them in my single bed cart”. I just can’t imagine that one and I was also ejaculated by the time while I was hearing this from diya.


With that I ended up the call and having a real nasty and naughty thoughts about her playing with me in bed. The next day when she diya in college I was really getting horny and my dick become very hard by seeing her every time. Then we usually started to talk dirty and sexy things and I will sometimes tell that I want to fuck you and always say friends can’t do this here in India.


I just waited for days and asked her for a film. As per the plan I have started to initiate my move towards her where I booked two corner seats in theatre and it was our 1st outing. As film started within half an hour I started to place my hand towards her shoulder and which touches boobies.


Whenever there was romantic scenes in the film I used to see her and try to go near her cheeks and blowing a small air from my mouth which makes most of the girls horny which makes my move easy and she placed her head towards my shoulder and I slowly started to touch her boobs. At the time she is slap my hand and throws my hand away from her boobs.


I was getting angry on this action but girls are girls at the starting all will be like this. I was slowly again moved towards and started kissing her cheeks and she loved it. Again slowly I moved my hand towards her boobs and started to kiss her in lips and squeezing her boobs. She resisted 1st and slowly enjoyed my action. Some of the boys’ gang behind my seat was enjoying by seeing us.


I planted a sweet hot kiss towards her lips gently and she too enjoyed it and placed my hand inside her chudi to touch her boobs. Oh Man! What a shape it was? She had perfect boobs to her age. She was slowly moaning in pleasure and I was enjoying it too… but in theatre we can suppose to do anything other than this.


As days passed I was just waited for a find day to seduce her! And the day just came. There was no one in my room because semester exam was over so all of my friends went to their home town. I said to my friends that I have to purchase something tomorrow so I can’t leave today to my home town. They didn’t doubt me and all went away.


At evening 4 I called diya and she planned to leave to her hometown from hostel at 9pm. I said to diya “No one in my room today 9t and I’m all alone to sleep. And I’m feeling afraid to sleep alone. Will you come to my room today?” she said”are you crazy Antony? I’m going my home town and said to my parents that I’m leaving from Chennai today!”


I insisted her later somehow I convinced on one condition which I can’t agree with. She told “I will come but on one condition” I asked what was it. For that she said “I will sleep in one room and you have to sleep in another room. If it is okay for you I will come!” I laughed and said okay for it. She sensed my reaction and said”I’m serious about it.


If you promise me I will come else I can’t” then I promised her and she later came to my room about 10pm. I had already brought two quarter bottles of vodka and I had made many preparations like 1st night. With that I will post the other parts of story with your comments and review.