Monday 28 May 2012

Extramarital affair with Goan girl Tripti


Dear Readers, I am in my mid forties and currently hold no. 3 position in my organisation. My superiors will be paving way to me in another 3 to 4 years to head this organisation. Some of you may laugh but myself and my wife use this blog to spice up our sex life but till last year, I had never thought of having extramaritial affair.


But as things panned out I could not control my sexual urge and landed up, as on today, with having sexual relations with two of my office staff. To admit honestly I went under depression with guilt feeling of being a cheater husband. I somehow managed that and strangely it further spiced up my sex life with my wife. I plan to narrate both the encounters in two parts.


I was asked to go to New Delhi to attend a business meeting with our European clients. My boss attached his protege with me,a Goan girl named Tripti. Tripti, unlike people from coastal areas, was very fair and had sharp features and must say possessed equally sharp mind. Tripti wonderfully assisted me and my liking for her grew leaps and bounds.


She looked great in her business attire of long skirt and jacket. Over three days as we negotiated the deal I became fascinated by her impeccable dressing sense for meetings. I was able to successfully conclude the deal and invited my clients over a dinner in my hotel. Tripti efficiently reserved a table for the group.


It was around 2 p.m when she politely informed me that she is not in position to attend dinner. I was surprised and asked her the reason. She informed me about dress code for the evening, suits for men and saree for ladies. I laughed and asked her how come that be a reason ? She said she has never ever worn a saree and that her wardrobe is of only jeans, skirts etc etc.


I was surprised at this and said Tripti you can always buy one and suggested her to try out one. I then offered her to take her to boutique and help her. She kept mum and taking the cue I guided her to shopping centre inside the hotel. Finally she settled down for a black chiffon saree with backless blouse.


After about an hour she again rang me up and asked me wether it is o.k if she can get ready in my room. It was strange and I asked her why. She shyly told me that she has draped up saree but that it doen'nt look elegant. I burst out in laughter and said O.K I am coming down to your room. I knocked her door and she opened the door I could not help laughing and admiring her beauty at the same time.


She had her hairs bouncing on her shoulders and her flabless stomach was compounded by her cleavage was enough to tingle my sexual thoughts and harmones. She had tied peticot so loosely that it did'nt hold the saree and it was sliding down. That gave me fair view of her waist as well. I, apparently laughed but longed to touch her. I asked her to to tie peticot more tightly.


She turned away from me and her fair skin of back glowed and I gulped. I felt a strong desire for her, she looked so differant from her business attire. I had my dick getting hard and harder and thought of leaving the room to control my emotions. But that was not to be and Tripti turned towards me and asked is it now o.k, sir. She had tied it below her large oval shaped navel.


I had urge to kiss that and my dick started revolting inside my undergarments. I took a deep breath and said yes now it is o.k. I then asked her to tuck up her saree and helped her with adjusting the pletes. She viewed herself in mirror and thanked me. She looked stunningly beautiful and I came back to my room. May be after decades, I took out my dick and masterbated thinking of her. It helped me calm down.


I got ready in time and she came down to my room. She was a stunner. Her lips were so inviting with those pink lipstick. It seemed she had been mastering the art of draping saree and she wore it impeccably. We went to dining and she held my arms. Her fragrance made me again hot. We had dinner with drinks with our clients and I could see appreciative looks in everybody's eyes.


As we returned she invited me for a cup of coffee in her room. I agreed to her proposal. She switched on music and we chatted while waiting forr coffee. Within no time coffee arrived and I complimented her for her beauty and brains. She giggled at my compliments. Then I asked her if she minds a little dance. She readily agreed and I took her soft hands in my hands.


It was like holding a bunch of roses as she melted in my arms. Her entire body was in my contact and I was still trying to pull her. My hands roamed on her bare back feeling her skin whereas the other hand held her hand. She gently kept both her hands over my shoulder as if she understood my need. Her lips were just inches away from my lips waiting to be kissed.


I hugged her and she held my head as I kissed her lips. My eager mouth was welcomed by wetness of her lips and soon it turned out to be the most passionate kiss I had experienced till that day. My hands roamed on her bare back and then moved down to exhibit my intentions. After being liplocked for some time I started kissing her cheeks and rubbed my cheeks with her cheek and neck, feeling her in totality.


I croaked, Tripti I need you badly to which she whispered into my ears ' I am all yours make love sweet heart '. I like a starved man rubbed my cheeks over her neck to feel the suppleness of her skin. She turned around and I kissed and licked her bare back along with brushing my face. I then started playing with her ears and my hands cupped her magnificient breast.


She moaned softly hmmmm aaahh sweeeeet heaart. After having a feel of her breast I undid the strings but did'nt remove them. I undid her saree and peticot and it fell down. She then turned and started probing my mouth with her tongue and simultaneously undressed me. I helped myself out of my shoes and pants by the time she was undoing my shirt.


I have hairless chest and being a yoga practioner my body too, if not 6 abs, was well toned. Her hands played with my nipples and dick simultaneously. As she pulled out my dick she started sucking my nipples and then licked them. It was so good feeling that I moaned triiiiiiptiiiii doooo ittt agaaainnn oooohhhhh terrriiifiiic.


She started nibbling my nipples very softly and I felt heat in my ears and as if they would burst out. One by one my both nipples were pampered by her and I kept on moaning. The pleasure was so intense that I could not stand any longer and sat on the bed. She forced herself on me and I lay half on bed with feet touching the carpet.


She played downwards and my dick which was poking out got her attention. First she held my jockey with her teeths and pulled it down and my dick sprang out. She then held the tip of my dick with her tongue and started playing with it. I moaned ooohhhh myyyy goddd youuuu rrrrrr wonderfulll ttttriiipti. She continued her good work all over my body.


It took me to extreme where my dick could not have attained any further hardness. It was throbbing and was dying for action. I grabbed her and pinned her upside down. Taking cue from her I used my teeths to draw the strings of her blouse. I then licked her entire back and with my tongue and teeth removed her blouse.


She turned around and I went mad at those milky white with a tinge of pinkish boobs. I sucked her coffee colored nipples and felt the hardness of it with my tongue. I sucked and licked them to my hearts content and she just kept on moaning softly calling me by my name ' shishirrrrrr ooohhhhh hmmm uuuuu ahhhhhhhh ummnnngghh aaaaahhhh aaaaahhhh gentlyyyyyy ooooffffffff ufffffffffff aaahhh maakeee loooveeeee ummmm ooohhhhh shisssshirrrrr.


My hands slided over her flat stomach to inside her panty and was welcomed by trimmed bush. I removed her panty and smelled her pussy. She smelled strawberry out there, I bent my head and kissed her pussy. I started to lick the lips of her pussy and soon she flooded me with her juices. I then rubbed my face against her inner thighs and stood up.


I positioned my dick and gave a mild thrust. I entered her volcano and immediately felt the hotness as I explored the depths. I was totally on top of her and she kept her legs over mine. I then held her arms and held her such that her smooth armpit were exposed. I kissed her armpits and licked them. She had closed her eyes and was continuously moaning.


My hips started the journey and I was drilling into her. She started kissing me whenever my face was near her lips. Her kisses were so wet full of saliva that I probed her mouth. Inside our mouth we exchanged our saliva with gentle strokes. I wanted to last till eternity and she supported me by keeping her thrust in my rythym. I mumbled sweet nothings into her ears.


She croaked shishirrrrrrr doooooo ittttt nowww aaggghhhhhh Iiiiiii ammmm cummmmingggggggg uuuuuummmm uuuuffffffffffff. I felt the volcano had erupted and she instinctively raised her legs allowing full acess to her pussy. I gripped her and with all my energy grinded her so that I could have that heavenly pleasure.


The itching at tip of my dick was growing and with a grunt I packed her with my eruption, mixing my cum with hers. I sucked her nipples ferociously to pump out the cum from my dick and as the last drops trickled inside her pussy I was gasping for breath. She held me tight and licked my face and I reciprocated.


As I lay still on her I felt the urgency of my dick to come out of the volcano, may be perhaps to once again go back and explore the unexplored territories, to give and to seek and fulfill the incarnal desire. Strangely, at that time no guilt feeling occupied me.


As I gathered my breath she sweetly smiled and said ' Shishir that is what I call celebration '. I asked her why with me. She said ' Boss ( no 1 )told me, you will have a long stay at top and need someone with whom you can share the innermost feelings and there can be no better intimate moments than this, you can comfortably unwind in my arms, share what you can not even with your wife '.