Tuesday 10 April 2012

Aditya fucking Bengali colleague Swarnali


Hi folks, after reading almost all the stories on INDIADESIMASALA for so long…may be 2 weeks or so, I thought today I will pen down one of my story (real one). This being a real story may not excite you much but each and every part of this story is true. So here I go…


Am (aditya) matured and working on a good position in a PSU. I am married and having kids. Even before marriage I had a good sex apatite and after so many years of marriage this hunger has not gone down and I still keep hunting and fucking females as and when I get an opportunity but usually I go with married, matured and classy ones.


This story is when I was around 25-26 and working for a company in Delhi. I had a Bengali lady colleague (Swarnali Chandra) of same age and we were good friends. We used to hang out in a group on weekends, spending quality time while chatting and eating out. Swarnali was of marrying age and her parents were looking for a suitable Bengali match for her.


Soon they got one guy (Mr. Binod Sen) and she got married to her. Both were put up in Delhi and looked like they were happily married couple. We all had a lot of fun on their marriage party. After, coming back from their honeymoon, Swarnali joined office like any young married female with a lot of bloom on her face.


After two months or so of their marriage, Mr. Sen got an opportunity abroad for a higher degree (2years course) and he being career minded guy, immediately joined the course. Since it was a study course so he did not want to take swarnali with her as it cud disturb his studies.


We used to tease swarnali for her loneliness and advised her to go along with hubby but swarnali was also in the mid of her career advancement so preferred to stay back at Delhi only. Time was passing and in between swarnali went to meet her hubby abroad and soon returned as her hubby did not like her presence during his studies.


So far, I never had any inclination or crush on swarnali and we were just good friends only. After her return, we all observed she was kinda silent, she was losing her charm etc etc. But all being from decent class never thought differently and just guessed that may be due to work pressure or family boundations, she is over busy.


Time was running out, and suddenly our Boss gave us a project and we had to work on it jointly. This made us to come closer and we started spending more and more time together and since her family knew me very well even before her marriage so aunty and uncle never objected of her going out with me.


One day while working, I found she was not properly concentrating on work and me being senior got annoyed and asked her to better leave the cabin and project. This made her face more grim and then being her good friend I suggested her why don’t she leaves the job stay with hubby coz her hubby was now gonna get a very high salary job after completion of course.


Swarnali: Aditya, ye sab itna assan nhee hain, aur waisa to bilkul bhee nhee hain zaisa tum sochte ho Aditya: to phir kaisa hain Swarnali: leave it yaar Aditya: aree btaao to…we r good friends Swarnali: actually, Binod doesn’t want me to stay with her abroad Aditya: kyo….does it disturbs his studies


Swarnali: nhee…when I went to meet him last time, he was quite a bit unhappy and instructed me not to come again without permission. Aditya: lekin wo narzz kyo hua Swarnali: Probably, he doesn’t like me anymore, he wants me to be highly stylish and wear western dresses and am uncomfortable in those dresses.


He and his colleagues (both male n females) are from high society and move in western style only. That’s why he did not like me there. Aditya: to ab tum kya karogi Swarnali: lets see, I will keep working and see how things move in future. After listening to all this, I felt a soft corner for my dear friend Swarnali and started spending more and more time with her.


Being a male character, I also started thinking it as an opportunity to get her on bed because it was safe for me as she was already married. I was thinking that probably she is sex starved and I must try my luck. To describe her looks, she was average height may be 5’1”, fair color, but her face was really beautiful with big size eyes and juicy lips.


Her boobs and ass was just proportionate to her body and she normally used to wear loose salwar suit. At the same time, I was gym tonned, 5’8”, fair, handsome and decent looking male. Now I started looking opportunities to touch her now and then but her reaction was so neutral that I was unable to make any further advancement.


One day while working, we were arguing and we had a bet and suddenly I said agar main zeet to kya dogi Swarnali: no way..u cant win, lekin agar main zeet gyee to tum kya doge Aditya: aisa ho he nhee sakta….chlo agar tum zeet gyee to zo chahe le lena Swarnali: theek hain..I need candlelight dinner Aditya: ok..lekin agar main zeta to?


Swarnali: tum bolo, kya loge Aditya: a friendly kiss Swarnali: hehehe...lets see (she did not say yes or no) Anyway, next day I found that I won the bet, so I was delighted and rushed to her cabin and told her about my winning the bet. She just smiled and greeted for winning the bet.


Then I asked..give me a kiss…she just smiled and said no way, then I said..hey!! this is cheating..she was laughing but was not ready. Since we were alone in the cabin..so I just got up and went behind to her and asked to give the kiss, she kept smiling and saying..no way.. I hugged her from behind and asked for kiss…


she just tried to get away from my grip and kept saying No..No..and laughing…suddenly I don’t know what happened to me and I planted a straight kiss on her lips.. she just murmured softly..no no….umm..umm..but did not resist much. It was a kiss for a minute or so and after that pin-drop silence in the cabin. She kept her face low and was just starring the table.


I was also speechless and just left the cabin. I was smiling in my cabin…coz ice was broken, china wall was down and I knew she will not complain to anyone or will be annoyed to me. That day I did not talk to her and left office, my heart was pumping loudly and I was in the cloud 9. Next day I came office, we greeted each other normally and she was just normal.


I asked her to come and join for lunch which she readily agreed. During lunch we had normal chit-chat and did not discuss about the incidence. While talking she told me that next day her parents were going for a marriage function to other town so she won’t come office and will stay home. After lunch, we just departed and went back to our cabins.


Next day, I arrived office and got busy with usual work. After lunch, when I got some free time, I phoned Swarnali and started talking normally, while chit-chatting, I told her that am also almost free if she wants I can come her home and have coffee. She nodded to Yes and I immediately left office taking some excuse for personal work.


I reached her home, she opened the door and just sat down on sofa, she left for making coffee and came with two mugs. We kept chatting on many topics and then suddenly I changed the topic….Aditya: so kal main shart jeet gyaa Swarnali: hmm Aditya: meri kiss kaise lgee Swarnali: …. Aditya: ache nhee lgee kya Swarnali:….she kept sipping


Aditya: ek baat bolu Swarnali: hmmm Aditya: you r very hot Swarnali: Aditya…ek baat poochu Aditya: poocho Swarnali: tumne aisa kyo kiya Aditya:…kyoki maine shart zeeti the Swarnali: aditya..tum mere sath aisa kyo kar rhe ho Aditya: come on yaar…we r frnds… Swarnali: phir bhee…do u think its right


Aditya: no its not right …but may be our physical need Then I got up and sat on same cough…just took her hand in my hand… and said…see swarnali…we are very good frnds…I know u r sex straved coz ur hubby is not here and I like u very much.. we cn fulfil our desires…but am not forcing you.


Swarnali asked….do u think its acceptable…I said..yeah…if u and me do secretly. After that there was a silence, she was looking at the floor and I was looking at her face. I just pushed her towards me and she just surrendered in my arms. I moved forward and kept my lips on her face….started kissing her face all over.. she was just like a statue..no forward or backward movement…


my hot breath then started working….she just closed her eyes…and now I was moving my face around her neck…she was holding my arms tightly and rested her head on the back of sofa...giving me full glance of her face.. I was also getting mad and I had never seen a sex goddess like her....her face was so beautiful….typical Bengali rounded face...big eyes…


juicy lips…rounded cheeks…spotless face…all this made me complete mad and I started kissing her earlobes now….she just moaned…and her grip became more stronger….i thought she has completely surrendered and so lets enjoy the game…while kissing all over her face…I was intentionally not coming to her lips… just all around her neck, forehead, cheeks, rolling tongue in her ears…


all these things made her mad and she half opened her eyes and just smiled at me and said thanks Adi..she closed her eyes and now open her lips a bit and her body moved forward…I too cud not control anymore and just put my lips on hers…my god..it was such a heavenly feeling…it was like electricity sparked in my body…now we were madly kissing…


and sucking each other’s lips…out tongues were playing in each others mouth and we were enjoying each other’s salvia. I took her tongue my mouth and started sucking it…she was just expressing her enjoyment by her heavy breathing. Rest in next….please post ur genuine comments.