Wednesday 18 July 2012

Bangalore Mall Boy With Customer:

I am Ashu working with in a mall at Bangalore and
this incident took place Jan 2012 and I finished
with my customer and our manager already left
the store. It was 9:15 and some of the stores in the
mall were already pulling the gates halfway down.
Typically on a Monday night like this the mall was
nearly deserted at this time. A lay stood looking
through the window of the shoe store.
The first one thing done at closing time would start
cleaning and then the lady came in and ask are
you guys open She is nearly a 33 to 34 years old,
almost twice of my age of 18 me yes mam, she
was in a green saree her 34B-30-38 frame still
looking attractive .The other salesman tonight was
Murli who is like Me, Murli was busy with a
customer in the men's department. She entered
the store and she headed to the women's section
and was looking at a pair of brawn suede high
heels.
Good evening Maan my name is Ashu would you
like to try those? Yes.
Me: why don't you have a seat over here and we
will check your size.
She sat in the chair and I pulled the stool in front
of her and reached down and slid off the right
shoe by lifting her saree a inch or two my hands
slid over her foot as worked the sizing machine
she had one on the most beautiful feet I have
seen ever, she have put on a bright red nail polish
and a thin leg chain which is common in all house
wife in India.
I finished measuring, looked up and said, 7.5
seven and a half, Ma'am. Ma'am? Call me Sobha
please she said, smiling at me and okay, Seven and
a half but I think u may need 8 as this is a different
king of design. She camely said do one on thing
get me both the sizes and will check which one will
suit me better and I will get these shoes in both
sizes I said. It was 9. 20 now and
Murli had finished with her customer and he
brought the gate down and then started cleaning
the store as it was getting late I quickly pulled both
sizes I reached back Resuming my seat on the
stool I put the boxes of shoes on the floor and I
first put on the 7.5 shoe on by doing this I
exposed little more of her legs which was milky
white and very smooth to hold. She then extended
her other foot. I then removed her left shoe and
replaced it with the new shoe.
Try walking in those and see how they fit and I said
she stood up right in front of me and I was able to
smell the scent of her Perfume and sweat. She
slowly walked away allowing me to see her legs
while I can see she and not able to walk because
of the high hill and her ass was Swinging when
she walked she turned and I smiled back at her
how you feel Mam. I think they are a little tight she
suggested.
I have the other size right here and I replied. She
again sat on the seat in front of me and said sorry
for getting you late I Replied it is Ok Mam. I
remove the shoe as I removed the shoe and she
pretended that her foot was cramping. I took the
cramping foot with both hands and began
massaging it. She closed her eyes with main and
let her thighs fall even further apart as my hand
moved on her foot.
She then began tightening and relaxing the
muscles of her legs and I was really feeling great
on touching her legs and I kept massaging her
foot with one hand and in other hand I was lifting
her saree above her thigh as she spread her legs
further in pain I was surprised to see that she was
not wiring a panty and I can took a glimpse on her
hair covered pussy.
She was screaming in little pain and in 4 -5 min he
calm down but I have had a good look at her
pussy. Murli then come up to me and we both
helped her to stand and she stood up and tried to
walk a little forward and back as she felt better I
asked her mam shall we try the next size by then it
was 9:35 but she said is it ok if come back
tomorrow and try it I said your wish ma’am no
problem.
I: asked are you feeling Ok now
She: little better
I: said how you will go ma’am.
She: said she will go by auto.
I: said shall I get one for you
She: that will be great help and I asked where she
has to go and she said J P nagar
I; Ohh ok, I do stay that side only can I drop you?
She: No thanks I will go by auto
I: ok mam and I am going down to get you an
auto:
She: wait I will also come with you as the Escalators
are off now
I: Ok mam with little pain on her leg she could
walk k till stairs but willing getting down she asked
me to give her hand. I happy raised my hand to
her and it was great feeling to hold her hands so
tight
She: Hi can you do one more favour to me. I said
tell mam,
She; Can you come with me till my home as I stay
in 2nd floor and no one at her home to help her
and I said ok and I called Murli down and given
him my bike keys to take with him and I
accompanied sobha maam to her home on
reaching there it was around 10 .30 as we started
climbing stairs on the last tranche of stairs she
again get her cramp back.
I any how caught hold of her and taken to her
door then she gave me the keys of her house to
open the door as we get into her house it was big
house and I took her till the sofa and make her sit
there and I asked her is it paining very high now
can I get you some medicine she said no just help
her remove the sandal I said ok while doing so I
again remembered what I saw a few time before.
I said Shalli again message her feet. She said ok.
She was screaming little little this time I
intentionally pushed her saree little more up to
her tight to have a look at the pussy again so while
messaging the thighs I was getting hard again ad I
was slipping my hand little little more forward and
she was not objecting in this process I reached her
hairs down there she was feeling better it seems
but she was not objecting my moves she moaned
and smiled as my fingers slide between her pussy
lips.
My other hand was still messaging the foot she
looked into my eyes for a moment and again her
eyes slowly closed again she opened her eyes was
now slightly embarrassed at the things by another
man, but I confidently looked in her eyes and lifted
mead heading between her thighs but suddenly
she pulled me tightly to her as my tongue licked at
thighs and could smell her pussy and sense the
hot air that was coming after my breath was
returning from her pussy with the air of my breath.
She tightly squeezed her pussy lips I could not
control and I sucked hard on her clit. She returned
her attention to me. She took me by the hand and
lifted me up to her our lips meet in a warm
embrace. She could taste her own pussy as well as
her young lover’s lips our hands explored each
other as the kissed. She moved me to the sofa and
sat me down next. She then asked me to open my
clothes as I opened my pant 1st she moved into
her target and got the first taste of my penis.
The silkiness of her tongue felt sensual against my
foreskin. She then pushed the skin and took the
swollen cook head on her lips and rolled her
tongue over it, teasing her young lover with each
roll of her tongue. Unable to stand it any longer
and I pushed my penis against her mouth and I
was fingering her pussy while she was doing this
and suddenly I can feel the orgasm coming from
her pussy and by my thrust she must be
expecting.
I am going to fill her mouth anything and in 10
more shorts I exploded in her mouth as mine fall
lose but I was in no mood to leave her and so now
I made her completely crotches and again looked
at her oozing pussy and spread the clit with my
fingers and took closer look at it. I used my fingers
to rub those weaken and thick cunt lips that were
puffy her cunt appear silky mostly and little pink
lips
Her cunt lips were all wet and sticky with her cunt
juice as my fingers are ready to enter in and
stimulate her G spot. I rushed my finger in and out
in all direction and she was enjoying it when I gave
one kiss on her cunt she almost shot out of the
sofa. She breathed heavily and asked me to kiss
her cunt over and over again I further spread her
thighs further apart to get better access to her juicy
and tasty cunt.
I cupped her thick hairy cunt lips between my lips
when she shuddered and bit her lips in pleasure. I
jabbed both my thumbs into her cunt and spread
it wide and shoved my tongue deep inside she
wanted me not to stop licking her cunt. She
wanted it continuously and I can sense she is
rushing her 2nd climax; a climax that she had
never expected so soon and I stopped spread her
thighs wider and ready fuck her cunt was dripping
wet.
The pouting lips were stretched out and ready for
my cock she reached down and held my cock
tightly and guided it into it into her horny cunt. I
can see my thickness was fitting her well and
pulling her cunt lips in out and she wanted to see
how her cunt looked like during the action. She
looked down to see her own cunt that and how it
is filled her boobs ware bouncing all the way and
she cum suddenly and stopped moving but I was
not resting and ramming her hard.
I was about to cum I asked her Shalli come in she
took a push and said no take out but before I take
out I filled her with my cum and fall over here with
my cock still buried in her pussy and I did not
returned my room that night after some time we
both had food in her house and did 2 more time
that night and next day also I stayed with her and
now also whenever we get time we have fun and
for feedback on lover aunty@rocketmail.com