Tuesday 24 September 2013

Rajesh fucking cousin sister Komal:

Hello friends I am a avaid fan of this site. I have read a number of stories in thus suite and amused by many of them. Sometimes I wonder are this real of fiction but then again as this site have contributors of stories so it doesn’t matter in long run what matters is whether these stories are interesting or not.Anyways I am no one to judge the authenticity of a site.

So I should better start with my story. My name is Rajesh n I study in Kolkata’s hottest school in terms of beauties.All of them r from affluent families. simply defined the boys are nothing but rich brats and the girls are bitches who thrive not only on their parent’s money but also their respective boyfriends.

I didn’t have any girlfriend as I don’t believe in kinder garden love and besides I cannot tolerate nagging. So I used to search for a little bit of cleavage show, navel thighs etc etc. Soon summer vacation came down and I went to my maternal uncle’s palce in Delhi on summer holidays when I was in 12th standard.

I was 5’6 then in terms go height whereas my tool was quite bigger than the boys of that age group. I use to masturbate since I was 12.Though oozing out semen was quite meager but the pleasure was worth doing it. This masturbating habit had made me a pervert who is always in search of a chance…whether it is with my own sister cousin or maternal aunt or the mom of my friends hot ones specially.

So this time I planned something knotty that is to thrive upon my sweet little cousin sister. What t o say about her she is so fair, wheatish, quet, neautiful that her name was chanced from royal to komal.I mean everyone in the locality use to address her as komal.I can guarantee that even the localities so call studs dreamt of fucking my sister. A thought of this made me more horny.

It was Monday noon we boarded all quila exp from Howrah and the next evening we were at Delhi. Me and my family. Mama was waiting at the station to receive us though the dumb fellow took 25 minutes to find us. Mama loves me like anything and we that is komal, Ravi my younger cousin brother and komal.I are quite close.

Ravi is only 13 years of age, while komal.I is 18 and I am at my 19.As we arched or mama’s house,komal opened the door and jumped upon me…. Bhaiya….. Bhaiya…… greets me. Ravi is a little classy he rather did a hand shake and a shoulder touch the left portion. He likes it cool. komal started firing questions at me regarding my life and my about strings of my girlfriends.

And as usual I told her that her brother is naïve and doesn’t have any girlfriends.Listeniing this komal nudged me on my left arm scolding me not to tell lie. We took some evening snacks and settled with cold drinks in our hands. I presented komal a box of chochlets.She was wearing her use; stalwart kamez and after dinner changed to a silky nighty sleeveless.

Now that was a new pair of night suit and her smooth weetish arms were bare and shinning.She sat beside and I somehow resisting my urge of lust and asked her… you are so beautiful isn’t u have any boyfriend? She shyed listening this and replied nahi Bahia…. I don’t have any because I am dumb enough foot that. I agree to this fact given my mamma’s speed of IQ was worse than a donkey.

Anyways we took our position on our respective beds….. I, komal and Ravi were sleeping together as mama asked komal to sleep with her mother to which she shoutingly refused on account of having to talk a lot with his brother. Mama’s after that didn’t raise a single word nor did my mami.

Even I convinced them to let her sleep with us as we meet so less and have so many things to talk. We chit chat about life,love,betrays,jobs,responsibilioties and it was past 1.30 pm and we didn’t realized I went for the wash room and asked her for the same se came along with me and soon we got back to sleep. Soon Ravi went to his dreams of bullshit logic and I and komal.

I to call it off for that day. It was at 3.30pm that I realized that koala’s night was up to her waist and her thighs are getting rubbed into mine as I was in my boxers. It was not her fault as she sleeps, it’s like she is fighting with pillow’ she even pushed me towards my corner getting along with me.

I started rubbing my thighs with her pretending to sleep and in a couple so second my 6 inch rock hrad dicks was awake searching for her daily dose of pleasure. But as komal.I was beside me so masturbation was out of question. While rubbing my legal against her night gown got a little more lift and due to movements she moved a little bit...hmm….him….

and I stopped myself there slowly again I was rubbing and now I koved mar right hand towards hae thighs and tried to slid it inside between her two legs.She again moved and slept again.Ohh,,, her pair of thighs are milky soft and smooth my lust was climbing to its paramount level. My fingers touché her pussy over her panty a little.

She was totally wet there and I realised her green signal within seconds. I parted her thighs a little bit to make room more and started messaging her clit over her panty.Komalchanged her position for one side and now she was sleeping of her back towards me.

I pulled down her panty to which she helped me by raising her waist a little bit and I pulled it completely out of her legs’ took the panty an kissed it anew shoved it in my bag beside mesas show was sleeping on her back towards me I had full access of her back portion including pussy and ass mound.

I creased her smooth ass mounds and pressed the ass checks steadily as I was pressing her boobs. She was wet inside as my fingers got slided into her pussy.She was no virgin. In fact her pussy clearly said that she got herself fucked quite a number of times. Slowly mesmerized into her left ear how many timed?

She replies no one you are the first I pinched her pussy lips with my fingers to which she jerked a little and said 4-6 guys all seniors of her school. Her love juices were flowing more than anything. My to and fro motion into her pussy was extraction gallons of juices from her pussy. I was too hard I couldn’t resist my urge and asked her to come over on me.

She totally refused and said no, shove it form back way only as ravi would be awake said. I would come too soon if I penetrate her and she would not reach her orgasm I replied. In all these time I was fucking her with my finger. Out of lust of her own she agreed. She faced towards me and caught hold of my dick and started massaging it.

I had already pulled out my boxers as they were a little bit loose around my waist. I slept on my back and my sex queen komal came over me. She put a little of her saliva on my dick with her left hand caught hold of my dick and jerked her pussy on my dick and within one shot.…..thaap…. it completely went inside without any resistance.

It was because of Komal love juices and saliva that acted as a lotion for us. Anyways now she was one me…. Her body arched... ass stretched till my waist and both legs were on my either side. And she started rubbing...hmm…hmm….mmhhh….. Her slow moans were intoxicating me. I caressed her ass checks in circular motion.

It was hot as hell inside her pussy but as no proper penetration taking place I was far from climax. I took one on her milky boobs and started sucking like drinking milk from her breasts. Her bosom were so nicely grown completely fitted my mouth. Her small and soft tits were more like pair of resins.i kneaded those nipples with my left hand to which she pushed her against my mouth.

Whenever she was slowing her rubbing I was teething her nipples.puchh…puch…. two three time sound erupted and I pressed her ass checks against my body to which she understood to be careful.suddenly she speeded her rhythm to which I realized that she was about to come …puch puch….

I presedded her to control herself but she was uncontrollable literally she was jumping on my dick with her all strength. I cloud see my glistening dick due to love juices appearing and vanishing in her pussy. I started mauling her clit furiously and hmm..he….hm,mmmmmm….mmhmm… she orgashmed on my dick.

By that time I was fully aroused and I started raising my dick and shoving it inside her pussy and within second I too comed but quickly pulled out of her pussy.She rested on me for more than 6-8 minutes and slept beside me. My monster was mice now as it was limped. We wore our cloths and slept.