Wednesday 25 September 2013

Goan guy fucking Delhi MILF:

Hi People This The Goan and as u can guess by my name I am from Goa. Well this incident happened just recently. I am 33 of age. I have my own business here. Love long drives and Movies and yes of course some horny females who are married and single... Anyways I am going to tell you this... I recently fucked a married woman to the core... It was a life time sexperience.

I have two restaurants of my own. We get lot of north based couples who come for thier honey moon or vacation time. This female had come with her family which included two daughters and hubby. They used to be regular visitors t our restro. One thing I noticed was that her husband was a big time boozer. He drank like no tomorrow. This made her daughters and Wife very uncomfortable.

Anyways it was not my problem as I made good money on these guests of mine as they ate and drank too. that is one thing we restaurant owners love. I noticed his wife in particular as I am into older woman that she was not a super cute lookin or beautiful but she looks nice... Had a good body lil flabby but typical north indian with heavy good and body to go with.

Her daughters were lik 12 and 10 yrs old.I normally talk to my guest so I took an extra interest to talk to these people. As I have a charming personality I spoke to them quite nicely and easily. Infact the lady liked this in me and insisted her hubby to come to my restaurant every nite for dinner. So we kind of became freinds in a very professional way.

One particular night where it all started is that her hubby was not with her anymore and since the restuarant was close by to the hotel he stayed back which I got to know that he was too drunk to come and eat so he let his wife and daughters come by for dinner. So I sat with them and spoke for some time. She was wearin a nice 3forth pant and a top with 4 or 3 buttons.

Which two buttons were un done for the sea breeze to come in. I sat with them opposite her so by mistake my leg toucnhed her leg under neath the table. I said I am sorry with a look in my face and she said she its fine and didnt mind... this gave me a signal maybe I could have this woman here tonite...

through out the nite we kept eye contact, even when I was attending the other customers of mine... as the time came for them to finish.. I sent a note in her bill that lets sit down and talk or spend time together ig its possible for her tonite and I gave her my number. I didnt hesitate a bit as I knew she wanted to spend tme with me too knowin her her husband was sleeping drunk.

So she dropped her kids and by 12:30 she called e up.. I asnwered quickly knowing a unknown number is calling and it has to be her. she asked as where to meet and all. told her to come down to the restro as no one was there and all the stuff had come home and I was closing it. she came in like 10 mins.

We sat I offered her bacardi breezer and we started to talk... after like 15 mins she asked as why I called her... I said that u looked really nice and that I saw in ur eyes that u wanted to spend some time with me,. so as we started to talk asgain she came closer to me and sat... I put my hand on her shoulder and caressed it... she said pls dont remvove ur hand as I wanna feel a man hugging me...

that was the signal I waited and and I slowly stood and ask ed her to stand and took her to the back of the restro... played some soft music and took her face and kissed her soft lips... we started to deep kissing each other... we smooched like 10 minutes as the body temperature grew... took every bit of her mouth in my mouth and smooched her.

Made her sit on the kitchen table and un hooked her buttons... didnt waste any time and slid my hands in her globes which were like around 36 d in size. smothered it pressed them and pinched them to the core and she was like aaaahhhhh oooooo.... removed the top and took those yummy globes in my mouth and sucked them... bit them and she was like aaahhhh yesssss essss...

I nicely went down on my knees and unzipped her pant.... put my tounge between her legs and licked the upper part of her undies and remove it with my teeth... could smell the beach aroma in her cunt... digged my tongue in her love her and started to lick it up and down and up and down and yes was like yess yess yess...

not beeen licked there for long time... yes yes ye s... she sae said I cant take it anymore.... didnt waste time... removed my fuckable tool and sallmed it in her deep hole... oh god... what a feeling... was inside her now... going in and out and n and out... sucking her tits side by side... but the main course was her pussy... was ramming her like a dog.... she was like yesss oh yess oh yes....

been months sice I had sex... pls fuck me tonite.. yess I was fucking her sucking her tits... yes in and out and out and in... ramming her love her... we continued out session for next 45 mins... till we lost both our energy and senses in each others arms...

made her cum like a sea water that nite... we smooched to say good bye.... they left in two days... but fucked her again at the same place... enjoyed her to the fullest. This is the Goan saying thank you all for reading my sexperience.