Wednesday 4 July 2012

My Hot Aunty Priya:

Hi and I’m Amit from Gurgaon and this story is
about my hot aunty Priya and my aunt is damn
hot, thinking about her has made me horny and
she is of white complexion 34 boobs and great
milky thighs and I always wanted to have her as
my fantasy Queen but I never showed it or rather
you can say I was not able to and but who knows
what can mind do and I never miss any chance to
see each part of her body.
I wish can be made easily but fulfilling it is very
difficult it was last month that and I passed my PG
so after the tensions were over our family planned
to go to our native place. I was very happy as I will
get a chance to see my aunt but who knew that
this would be the meet that would change my life
entirely. The next morning we left our home and
started our journey it took around 4 hours in car
as we reached there.
We were welcomed and my aunt came near me
and touched my chick and said congrats for my
results. I was like aaahhh so soft, how it would feel
if it touches my dick. Then all of us went to
become fresh. I was feeling very hot as it was
summer season. So I told everyone that I would
take a shower. I went in the bathroom and locked
it, Oh my God. What I saw was something very
special for me.
I saw some cloths lying in the corner of the
bathroom to be washed and I saw there were my
aunt’s bra and panty and some other clothes. I
just did not wait any more and quickly took those
bras and panty in my hands ooohh man one was
black in colour while the other was a different kind
of bra that can be hooked from front and the
white panty I could get that moist smell of her
body in those inners.
I took that panty near and smell it while my other
hand was just jerking my hard tool down there
and friend what will I tell about the smell I got it
was musky but it made me very hot man and then
I cum and let those clothes lay there and quickly
took my shower and came out by then it was
dinner time so I switched on to my clothes and
went to the dining room.
All of the family members were sitting there I took
my sit. Mom asked me to pass on the salad but
my aunt told me to sit and she served herself
while serving she asked me did you had a good
shower and I just replied yes but my mind said
something else that I had the most fantastic
shower I had in my life. We had our dinner and
went to sleep that night I was just thinking of the
incident that happened today.
The very next day I got up and saw my aunt
cleaning the room. I did not say anything and
enjoyed her beauty and she was in a pink blouse
and silk saree when she bent down her boobs
were seen cling to the blouse it was as if it would
come out from that blouse. She went away then I
also left my bed and brushed! Mom, dad and
uncle were deciding to some place for some rituals
when they asked my aunt she refused to go.
I was happy but Mom also invited me go with
them and I made a plan because didn’t wanted to
miss such a day in vain so and I said that I have
stomach problem and mom was very worried and
was about to cancel the trip I said don’t cancel the
trip for me you please go aunt told that she will
take care of me and allowed them to go and I was
very happy they left at around 10.30 am in
morning.
I and aunty were alone at home aunty told me that
if I need anything I can call her without any
hesitation saying this she left. I had to do
something but how because I can’t let the day go
like this and but somewhere I was afraid of that if
something bad happens and mom and dad
comes to know I am finished so as I was in my
aunts room I searched for some inner cause those
articles could make my mind silent.
I found one cream coloured bra and black panty
and I took it in my hand and sat on the bed by
leaning on the wall and just took a bed sheet over
me and took my tool in my hand inside the sheet I
began smelling the bra as well as panty and jerked
my tool as well for a minute and I closed my eyes
and thought how my aunt would look in that bra
and panty only and suddenly someone cried Amit
to my utter it was my aunt and she saw me a bit or
fully I don’t know.
I kept my eyes closed without even wasting a
second I put those cloths under the bed sheet
over me. She was surprised to see me under bed
sheet as it was a very hot day. She asked if I was
trying to hide something I was afraid and was
swallowing my saliva she asked me if I have fever
or something. It was like hah relaxed I said no and
she said then why is you inside the bed sheet?
I said simply, but she didn’t believed me and came
near me to see my body temperature It was ok I
believe she smelled something fishy so she tried to
uncover me from the bed sheet, the sheet
suddenly slipped from my hands and bang
finished, she saw her panty and bra besides me.
She asked me for an explanation for that I said
sorry and she scolded me and said not to repeat
this again and when she went back.
I did not know what happened to me but
suddenly I said I love you she was shocked and
turned back and asked me to say what I said and I
could not wait and said all what I had in my mind
that I loved her a lot and I used to fantasized her
in my day dreams she just watched me and went
from there and I was very upset as well, suddenly
she called me and said that's ok, but it should not
repeated in future.
I said Ok and smiled at her and then everything
was ok, again as if nothing has happened and she
gave me my lunch and I had it she too joined me
but later and that evening I was bit upset but did
not allow prevail that upsetting in my face. I
switched the TV on and was seeing some program
my aunt came there and sat on the sofa next to
me. I did not even have the power to look at her.
She then suddenly said that she was having a mild
headache so I asked her if I could help her and
she said yes and said to apply balm on her head
and she called me in her room as she would rest
there. Suddenly my dirty mind planned a game I
said her I know a physique method of preventing
headache she agreed. I told her to close her eyes
and sleep sound without making a noise or else
the process won’t work so she laid silently.
I saw here and there and saw some peacock
feathers and I brought one of them and placed it
on her face and circled round and round on her
face she felt some fickleness which I could see
then without her permission I went down to her
feet and she asked what I was doing. I just said
shussssss, then my plan started I just circled and
circled the feathers on her legs and boldly went up
to her thighs.
I was happy she did not hesitate then slowly by
slowly I went up and I could see the white panty.
One thing made me so happy that I can’t express.
I saw that her white cotton panty was wet by my
reactions this time and I was more bold enough
and threw the feathers and touched her with my
hands and I went near her panty and the heat she
was emitting was so strong that and I was sure that
she is now mine then leaving her pussy.
I went to her assets so soft so big. It was like a
dream then I removed her saree and her blouse
and pressed those melons as hard as I could
ishhsss haaa press harder Amit harder yes yes
then she took my hand and put it on her panty at
that moment the curve. She gave amazing she
bent like a bow ohhhhh Amit yes and I opened
her panty and put my lips on her pussy it smelled
musky but full of lust oh what will I tell.
I was in heaven as if and she bent up and down
and I put my fingers in her pussy and she shouted
shh yes you are right Amit yesssss ahhh make
your aunt cum, make her cum ya baby more fast
faster than a ahhhh as she cum in loads ohh my
face was full of her cum she got up and licked my
face on each and every part. She said now it’s your
turn.
I slept on the bed and opened my pants my tool
just popped out like a hungry lion tied to a big
pillar and she took my dick in her hands and the
feeling I had was just inexpressible and she
blowjob me spiting on my cock and sucking up to
down. It was very naughty but that made me mad
about her and then I took her on the bed and
inserted my cock into her pussy deep.
I gave very hard strokes that made her shout
ahhhhh faster then and she cum hot again after a
while I cum too on her belly button and we
hugged each other. Aunt asked me to promise not
to say anyone. So from that day onward we didn’t
get any further chances to have sex and but we
are still waiting for a day and any girl or aunty who
is interested can mail me at
kevin.lookingu@gmail.com