Tuesday 24 April 2012

Tasting American Pussy:

I was representing my company at a conference in
the U.S. I was supposed to stay at new york for 5
days.On the very first day i had finished doing
what was officially essential. So i decided to take off
& go for the sight-seeing.
Our company was an indo-american joint venture
so all the representatives from my
company,including me,were looked after by a local
representative. Her name was Sidney.She was
taller than me by an inch or so,fair but
tanned,having average-sized boobs,blonde hair &
was serious about her career.
Since she was sub-ordinate to me she assisted me
on the first day while i made my powerpoint
presentation. I didn't know anybody else in that
country & my other colleagues were of the more
serious type,so they decided to attend the
presentation on the next 2 days also. So i had no
option left to roam alone.Still,i took a chance &
asked Sidney to suggest me to go for sight-seeing.I
was willing to see only those landmarks which
were different & only a new yorker could help me,i
thought.
However,it turned that Sidney was herself new to
the town,as i learned & she herself had a
presentation scheduled on the last day,so she was
busy preparing it. I remembered that i might as
well go sight-seeing on the last day.She had
helped me immensely during my
presentation,which was more grateful to be for. So
i thought to give her some help in her own,and in
return,thought if maybe she could introduce me to
some of her hot friends. She gave me her
address,which was some 10 miles away from the
place where our conference was taking place.She
also told me how to reach there.
Being such a cutie,i was pursued to help her.
Her presentation was regarding marketing policies
which was my such pet subject,that i was bored off
it.Up to the evening,we had finished with it. She
shook my hand and i could sense deep gratitude
in her eyes.It's not a big deal,i said.You helped
me,i helped you.Nothing else.I said Then our talk
drifted to more casual channels.She asked me if i
had a girlfriend.I said yes,back in India.But also
added,that i'm in an open relationship. She told
me that she had a couple of serious relationships
before & she feared starting a new one since then.
We had been talking for hours now & were getting
both more comfortable & bold discussing different
topics.I decided to play a wild card. I asked her
which was her sexual fantasy? She was startled for
a second & then she replied that hasn't had casual
sex with anyone,and that was her fantasy. Going
ahead,i said would you have a fling with me for a
few days.She thought for a moment and
replied,ok,for a change. I came closer and made
her sit on my lap.I was sitting on a chair & there
was no one else at her place.She came closer &
before i knew what was happening,her tongue
was thrusting vigorously inside my mouth while
our lips gripped each other's mouths.
We kissed like this for a long time & it was indeed
messy as our saliva's exchanged.After she broke
the kiss,she told me that she had the hots for me
ever since she helped me give that presentation.
It was a dream come true for her.She was wearing
a skirt which covered most of her legs & a
transparent,short-sleeved top which revealed a
glimpse of her boobs. I couldn't resist anymore & i
pressed her boobs from over her top.She said
Suck them honey,they're all yours.
With a little help from her,i pulled down her top &
unhooked her bra.First i gave her a tiny love bite
on her shoulder. Then i went down & took her
boob into my mouth.I started noisily sucking on it.
Meanwhile i started massaging her ass cheeks
over her skirt with my hand.I couldn't bear it &
told her to remove her skirt.
She stood up & motioned me to the center of the
room where her laptop was residing on a
table.She kept it down & stood on the table. Then
while standing on the table in a sexy manner,she
stripped herself slowly,but not too slowly.She was
no innocent either. Because she asked me to stand
on the table & do the same for her.I said that i
couldn't strip slowly like her but i managed to do
what i could.
Once when both of us were nude,she climbed on
the table & stood facing her back to me.i came
near her and slowly started fingering her pussy
from behind. After she cummed,i took my finger
out of her pussy and sucked it.Then i gently patted
her ass and said You've been a bad pussy and so
I'm gonna cum all over you. She faced me and lied
down on her back.I gave her a kiss & told her that
i really don't have a condom.She said I don't care
and kissed me on my lips & my chest for a while.
Then i went down & started eating her pussy.I
stretched her legs very wide.So much that she
complained that it was uncomfortable for
her.Still,she was that much willing too,so when i
buried my face in her love hole, she pushed it
even further against her groin with both her
hands.Her hisses showed that she was loving the
way in which i was fucking her cunt with my mouth
& tongue.
She had orgasmed once when i asked her
permission to get fucked.She told me that she
would beg me to fuck her.She was bit angry for
trying her patience. I lowered my cock into her
moist hole & started making forward & backward
movements.Then to her surprise,i lifted both her
legs with my hands & placed them around my
neck.
Then i told her to cross them as hard as she
could.There were still away from my head,so that
my movement was not restricted.After i had
finished fucking her in this manner,she asked me
if she could come on top. She came on the top &
her back faced me,while i lied on my back.She
went down & started sucking on my cock very fast.
The best part was her maddening rhythm.She
would rub both her hands around my hot rod &
then would quickly deep throat it for some
seconds. After making it as much stiff as she
wanted,She lowered her messy,swollen cunt on
my stiff cock.She wasn't completely resting on me.
Some of her asshole was exposed.To drive me
crazier,her one hand was busy playing with her
asshole while she made obvious for me that she
was playing with her boobs with the other. She
was playing so hard with both her boobs & ass
hole that they had turned red. To make it even
more exciting,she used to remove one of her
hands in between and rub it on my chest & face. I
got hold of her long blonde hair & pulled it softly.I
told her that i was willing to see her face while i
fucked her. She carefully stood up from my cock &
told me that she was willing to be my sex buddy
for the week. She stood on all her fours.I surprised
her by coming near her very swiftly from behind &
licking the insides of her ear. She was so turned on
& shocked at the same moment that she lost her
balance & fell on the table.
However,i grabbed her in time,my arms below her
boobs.Then i also sucked her asshole for some
time. She turned & let me see her dirty facial
expressions while i treated her as my personal
slut.
After that was over,we both sat on our knees &
came closer. I started sucking on her boobs
again.She closer her eyes,when i penetrated her
hole with my pole.She felt so ecstatic that she
forgot to breathe for a second. Make me cry with
pleasure she said.Both of us were supporting our
bodies using each one of our hands.Her other
hand was around my waist while my hand was
busy playing with her boobs.
We french kissed so much that both our mouths
must have been paining.After i cummed,i stopped.
In the days to come,i deciphered each & every part
of her body as she completely gave herself to
me,enjoying herself. My dearest Fan girls can
contact me by posting their mail IDs as a comment
reply to this story.My mail account's inactive. Thank
you for everything, IDM.