Tuesday 24 April 2012

Sex With My Hot Office Mate:

Hello Guys, my name is Sam and I am from
Bangalore working in an MNC and I am daily
reader of ISS. Let me tell you about myself, I am 23
years old, 5'10 feet height, athletic body and good
looking. I never had any girlfriend in my life but
wanted one, unless I found few good looking girls
in my Office. There were many girls with nice
curves, especially with big boobs; I love to watch
girls with big boobs as they make me hard every
time.
I look at them but wanted to see them naked. Now
let me brief you about the girl whom I liked and
had sex with her. Her name is Priyanka, quite
shorter than me but with very nice curves which
use to attract me towards each day. I had a good
rapport with her, she got an opportunity of
becoming an Airhostess you can understand how
good looking she was and her figure whenever
she comes and speaks to me I would somehow
manage to stare at her boobs every time, she
knows.
I look at them but said anything and let me start
the actual story on Jan 25th we both had come to
office, finished our work and we left to home, she
was alright till then but suddenly that same at 1:30
in the night she called me and started crying she
was very upset for something I tried to ask her
what was the reason but no success she kept
crying for 15 minutes and then I finally her told her
in anger if you do not want to share what’s wrong
then cut the call.
She started weeping again and said tum mere sab
se ache dost ho aur ab tum bhi mujse naraz ho
jaoge to main kahan jaun then I said if you don't
tell me what happened exactly how would I
console you. She then said that her parents fixed
her marriage with a guy in the next month and
that had called her to talk to her and she said
maine baaton baaton mein hi usse poocha, do
you have any girl friends, he answered I had 3 but
had sex with only one and I lost myself on the
phone and disconnected as soon as I heard that.
I asked what are you up to now, you don’t want t
marry her or what? She said I am sorry, I asked
what for sorry, she said this is the second time
happened with my where guy tells me if had sex
with only 1 or 2 girls but I did not want to tell so
kept quite then just to make her realise how much
I want to fuck her and said I am such a good
friend of yours and hid these things from and
disconnected the call and started laughing on my
bed and then she tried to call me thrice but I did
not pick up her call, she then messaged me.
I said I wanted to talk to something personal
please pick my call. I was aroused and I called her
and she said Sam, I want to be ready if the next
guy comes into my life and says I had sex with
girls. I did not understand what she meant, I once
thought for a while mujhe shayad green signal mil
gaya but still though she is just talking as a friend
and nothing like. She said can we meet tomorrow
at the resort? (This is a place where she likes and
we go quite often) I said why not, anything to my
friend.
I was so happy that night that I was sure
something will happen this time and I could not
sleep the whole night as soon as it struck 8 in the
morning I got up and refreshed myself and took
her to the resort. She did not speak to me
anything about it, she asked how come you took
leave today, I said I called my manager and told I
am sick, she said Oh good then I asked her how
are feeling after that instance, she said I am still
thinking about it. I asked why she suddenly called
me come here.
She said I tell you once we reach there and we
were talking on the phone all this while, while
travelling. We reached that resort, which is nice a
place for couples, she said I can't tell you
everything and express my feelings in this open
area, so I asked then what to do. She said book a
cottage in this resort as I heard my dick started
rising up, I asked a cottage? Are you sure? She
said yes, but we won't do things which others do
in this resort to which I thought aisa toh kabhi nahi
ho sakta kuch na kuch zaroor hoga agar nahi hua
to main zarur kuch toh bhi karunga.
I said ok I booked a cottage, we went inside the
room and sat quiet for 15 minutes, then she said I
wanted to pee to me do it come and went towards
the bathroom. She entered and shut the door but
did not lock it, which made a clear view to see a
person inside. I slowly moved towards the door
and I saw she took her jeans off, uffffffff what
scene that was, her naked thighs and a black color
panty. She then slowly removed her panty and I
was on the 7th heaven seeing her ass, it was
good, perfectly matching her figure, they also
looked shiny.
I felt like to get inside and spank that fucking ass,
but controlled and then she started peeing and
the sound was so sweet to hear at that point of
time and she then washed her groin area and
panty back and also the jeans, I then rushed
towards the bed, she then came outside and next
to me again we both quiet for 10 minutes, I broke
the silence and asked her what have you decided
after that instance she almost had tears in her eyes
and said I had 2 very bad instances, I want to
overcome them, then I asked how do you want to
console you to do so.
She then her hand on my thighs, uuffffff what a
touch it was in that situation, she kept her hand
very much near to my dick and my dick started to
grow with that touch and I thought the right time
has come let’s not waste time anymore and i kept
my hand on her shoulders and looked in her eyes,
I felt kissing her very badly on her lips. I asked her
"Priyanka I can understand your pain, mujhe batao
main kaise tumhe khush kar sakta hoon" she had
a light smile on her after hearing that.
I did not waste any time and hugged her tightly,
she had no objections with that, her boobs were
directly touching my chest and dick was very hard
by this time. I started playing hand on her back up
and down, she was enjoying that, then I moved
and she relax baby everything will be alright and
wiped her tears. She was shocked to hear me
calling her bay as I never did that and she then
said I did not sleep the whole night let me sleep
for some time and I was like what the fuck I want
to sex her.
She is sleeping and I said even I did not sleep let
me sleep besides you. She slept in no time and I
was so curious to see her naked. I acted as if I am
sleeping and put 1 hand on her waist, no reaction
from her. I put my leg on her thigh, which is
almost touching my hard dick on her ass crack
ufffff what an experience that was. She then got
up from her sleep after this movement and I acted
as if I am sleeping and she turned her face
towards me and kept her hand on my shoulders
and said Sam get up.
I did not respond, second time called my name I
got up and asked her ya hua Priyanka, you alright?
She said, I am fine and if you don’t mind I want
you to do something for me, I was confused for a
while and said tell me baby I will do anything and
everything you want. She said I want to kiss for
supporting me at this bad time, I was shocked to
hear that and said are sure Priyanka, she said yes
baby and kissed me on my lips and moved but I
was aroused by this and pulled her again.
I kissed her very badly bit her tongue and lips,
blood too came out of her lips, then I licked her
blood and said sorry baby I couldn't control. she
said no issues and again started to kiss me, I was
like ufffff was I fool by not kissing her from a long
time and I was lost in the kiss and in the mean
while I could see her hand moving down slowly
from my chest to my stomach and then she kept
her hand on belt and started removing. I stopped
the kiss and asked what are you doing she said I
called you here for doing this Sam.
I heard from 2 guys that they had sex I felt like I
should also have it so the next time if anyone tells
me this I can return them and I felt like I am on
top of the world and said baby let me tell you I
had a lot of lust on you and I used to stare at your
boobs every day. She said I know that baby and I
did not waste any time and helped her in
removing my belt, she then slowly put her hand
inside my jeans and touched my hard dick and she
oh someone is getting harder and I asked her go
inside.
She then in not me put her hand inside my
underwear and had the hard dick in her hand,
what a pleasure that was uffffff I cannot explain
more about it and she then asked me to get up on
the bed and removed my jeans and underwear
and started my licking from my foot till my dick, I
was on heaven and in no time she took my dick in
her hand and started masturbating, I stopped her
as I wanted to see her naked, I took off my shirt
and asked her to get up and I started licking her
boobs with her shirt on.
I slowly removed her shirt and she was wearing a
black bra which looked awesome on her boobs. I
could also see hard nipples coming out and I
unhooked her bra and started licking her boobs, I
pressed 1 boob with my hand and licked the other
one, she started moaning by this ahhhhh, press it
harder baby, I did so she moaned loudly, harder,
yes, I love you so much baby come on.
I went down kissing her body and then stomach
and then removed her jeans and also took off her
black panties and then I started from her foot,
then thighs and I spread her legs an I saw her
clean shaved pussy in front of my eyes and it
smelled so good and I did not waste much time
and kept my mouth on the clit of her pussy, she
moaned loudly as I kept y tongue, ooohh baby
you know how to give pleasure to a gal, go on
baby, it’s all yours, eat them lick them I will give
you my juice.
I got wild and started licking her pussy and they
were so tasty and within no time she came on me
and I drank her juice for the first time, she said
baby it was so good, please do it again and I
started eating her pussy again very badly, she
started moaning again with loud voice, mmm,
ouch, yes, do it, eat them aaaahh, baby am
cuming am cuming and she came all over again.
She then asked me to sleep on the bed and took
my dick in her hand and started shaking, I asked
her to take in her mouth and she took it, it was
awesome pleasure for me as I never had any gal
doing a blowjob, I said Priyanka i love for this do it
harder, she started sucking my dick harder and
harder and I said I am cuming, yes cum in y
mouth I want to taste it and I came huge in her
mouth and she drank all of them, it was so
pleasure for me.
I started playing with her boobs, until my dick
became hard again, as soon as it started rising she
is her mouth and started sucking slowly and said I
don’t want you to cum so soon you need fuck me,
I said oh yes baby and asked come in a doggy style
as I like this style, she came this way I went back
side and spit on her pussy and on my dick, she
guided me to her pussy hole.
I gave a gentle push it did not go as it was a virgin
pussy, she asked to put some force and push it in.
I gave a strong push this time and my dick was
completely inside her pussy, with this she broke
her virginity and made a big sound aaahhhh baby
slowly it hurts me, I then started giving strokes
slowly and she asked me speed up now, I became
wild again and gave her big shots and she kept
moaning and abusing those guys, fuck me baby,
fuck me, yes, same way, take me am all yours,
ouch.
I want to be ready for those mother fuckers, fuck
me hard. I said I am coming she asked me baby
please some in my pussy, I started giving big
strokes and gave blast in her pussy and I slept on
her boobs for some time, we both were tired, after
some time she asked me to fuck her ass now and
my dick aroused and started fucking her and came
in her ass. For feedback mail me at
sbyssam@gmail.com