Sunday 8 April 2012

Perfect love and sex with Neha


Hi friends this is Raj from Gurgaon, this story is about me and my love of life neha, I got to tell you all she is having very hot fig. 34.29.36 tonic for the eyes. We are in deep love from last 5 years, and have sex many times at my flat, she was doing her engineering and was taking coaching we use to meet on every weekend. I use to bring her at my flat use to have steamy sex and then drop her at her place.


But that half day love making was not enough for us, so we made a plan and decided to meet on the coming weekend as it was 3 days off for me and she also told her relatives that she will be going to her friends place to study, since she was an intelligent and rank holder no one asked her anything about this.


That day we had phone sex and we both masturbated on phone and I tell u I am mad of her moans, when she moans she make my rod dance, she came thrice while having phone sex, we both were excited for the weekend plan, we decided so much. I went to a pharama outlet and bring a moods packet of 16 condoms of different flavors.


And finally the day came, on Thursday night I went to metro station to pick her up, she looked excited and very happy, I picked her and started our way to my flat, since it was night she sit close to me very close that her big juicy melons were rubbing on my back, she even touched my cock over my jeans, she was getting hot and naughty on the bike and whispered in my ears that she is already dripping in her panty.


She told me she can’t wait to reach home, even I was very hard and pre cum was there on my cock, I told her that I am going to eat her tonight. Then we reached my flat, I opened the lock and made her enter first, then I came in and locked the door, she turned towards me and come straight into my arms and we both were like hungry for so long, we were kissing each other so passionately like there is no end,


her boobs were crushed with my chest, I hold her so tight, I cupped her ass also, then she pushed me away and said “baby let me get fresh, let me make myself eatable for u” she went to washroom and after 10 mins to my surprise wearing a red netted nighty which was just covering her thongs I saw her and my cock started dancing in my jeans, she was looking sex goddess in that night, and I can see that her cunt was wet.


I took her in my arms again and started kissing passionately, this time we French kissed each other for long time, I put my toung In her mouth, and testing her mouth for long time, meanwhile my hands were on her ass, I throw her on the bed and jumped on her, I said to her “tu teen raat ke liye meri gulam hai, aur main tujhe har position main chodunga, saari saari raat chodunga….


Teri choot ko chod chod ke khol dunga” I cupped her big jugs and started pressing them over her red netted bra, and my one hand was on her wet and slippery choot, she was dripping hard. I whispered in her ears “abhi se pani chod rahe hai, abhi to mera lund teri choot main ghusa bhi nai hai….. abhi to teen din hai……. Teen din tak nangi rakhunga tujhe”


she was also in full excitement and said “teen din main mujhe itna chodo ke mujh se chala b na jaye… itna chodo ke meri choot ke sare pyas bhuj jaye…. Is choot ne bahut pareshan kiya hai….” I removed her red nighty and there she was in her red netted bra and red thong, I can see her choot thru her net thong, I started kissing her again, on her neck, ears, earlobs,


I bit her lips, ears, then I went a bit low and took her one boob out of her bra and oh gosh her brown nipples were so hard, I just took her nipps in my mouth and bit them a little and she moaned aaahhhhhhhhh….. I was pressing her other boob with my one hand and she was moving her body in ecstasy and whispered in my ears “raj zoor se dabao mere boobs, take my nipples, eat them, they r very hard, kha jao unhe, aur dabao aaaahhhhh…


aaammmmmmm….. oooooohhhhhhh………. Aur zor se Raj, chod do mujhe aaj, puri raat chodte raho mujhe ooohhhhh…….” She was making me mad with her words and moans, I got so high that I tear apart her red bra in one shot and throw it away, now she was nude from top and in thong only, I started kissing her again and started moving my hand on her body,


then moved my hand towards her pussy, oh gosh she was wet like anything, her thong crotch was all wet with her pussy juices, I tastes her juice and it was awesome, she was breathing heavy when I started rubbing her cunt over her thong, she whispered “Raj meri choot main aag lagi hai….. apna lund daal do aur bhuja do use….. pls fuck me…..pls put your cock in my choot….”


I then tear apart her thong also and there my sex goddess all nude on my bed under me, then I woke up and removed my shirt and jeans, she came near me and removed my underwear, she took my cock in her hand and started shaking, she was looking at my cock with full lust, she kissed the tip of my cock and the precum stick to her lips which she licked with so much passion,


she then slowly started kissing it and took it in her mouth, ooooohhhhhh man that was out of the world feeling, I hold her head and she started sucking my cock so nicly, she was sucking it like a lolypop, she was also pressing my balls, I started pressing her big boobs with my one hand and pressing her head with other “Oh baby choose aur zor se choose, pura kha ja ise, pura lele andar…...”


She took full leangth of my cock and there a moan from my mouth came aaaahhhhhhhh….. and I said I was not in my senses as I was in heaven, then I told her that I am going to cum. I asked her that I wana cum on her face,she started sucking my cok hard and rolled her tongue on it, I pulled my cock out and shaked it well and shoot all my come on her lusty face which she liked a lot,


I then wiped her face with my vest, and then I made her lye and spread her legs fully to see her shining wet choot, I then kissed her choot and licked a little, she tasted salty, I saw her clit and started sucking it she maoned very loadly oooooohhhhhhh……. Aaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm……… aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh…


uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……. Janu kya kar rahe ho main maar jaungi…….. meri choot main aag laga de hai tumne… aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh… ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………” she started her body movements widly. I licked her so hard that she same in a gush…..Then I came on her in missionary position, she closed her eyes, to teas her I rubbed my cock on her choot, she moaned ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh aise maat karo,


pls daal do apna lund meri choot main…” I put my lund on her choot opening and it slide like knife on butter, very smoothly and then I started pumping her slowly which she like always a slow and soft love. I was pumping her very slowly and softly she also started her body movements to meet my rhythm, my cock was having good time in her luscious cunt,


my cock was moving so smoothly that I loved it, I tell u guys when a girl is fully wet u love to pump her a lot as ur cock slides like hot knife on butter, I was taking my full cock out till the tip and pushing it back deep in her cunt, she was going crazy with this soft and slow love making and started biting me in ecstasy, she bit me very hard,


I started my movement a little fast and she was all gone in heaven, then I stopped and she opened her eyes and asked “Mat ruko raj bahut maza aa raha hai…… aise he chodte raho mujhe…… tumhara lund meri choot ko bahut pasand aa raha hai………….” I asked her “what about ridding me” she got a big smile on her face then we rolled and she came on me,


she put my cock on her cunt and there I slided smoothly, and now she was on top of me and shaking her body, I saw her big jugs shaking very nicly that was a very arousing scene, my sex goddess on top of me ridding my cock and shaking her big jugs, I cupper her boobs and started pressing them hard, then I also started my body movement and we were having a very fast and wild love making,


she came 4-5 times and still was on full swing she was moaning so loudly “aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh… oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa…Oh Raj fuck me hard, Fuck me damn hard, Chod Chod ke meri choot fad do… ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh……………….”


After few mins a felt orgasm building inside me I started my speed and she came again and felt on me, I was still pumping her very fast, her cunt juices making my cock move easily, then I gave her few hard shots and there I came hard unloaded my cock juices in her cunt, she collapsed on me,


we both were breathing heavy after few mins I saw the watch it was 12.30 in the night and there was sheer silent in the room, few mins back our room was filled with our love making noise. Then we slept nude. Do write us and we will tell you our later 3 days fucking session…… till then good bye.