Wednesday 18 July 2012

Sexy English Professor:

Hi Friends, this is Karthik from Hyderabad. First let
me introduce myself: 5.10 is my height, 25 is my
age, i go to gym regularly and walk for an hour at
KBR Park daily in the morning 6-7am. My English
teacher is 5.5 in height, 38 36 38 her sizes and 30 is
her age. I am not mentioning our names due to
privacy problems sorry
This happened 3 years ago when I was in 3 year of
my engineering. She was not married at that time. I
saw her first in my first year and fell in love with
her assets and sexy eyes. I used to follow her all
the time I get a chance. One or the other way I
used to speak with her. She use to be a bit bulky in
size, even I like such women. Days passed by and I
completed my first year in the second year.
I started to follow her till her house and watch her
moves all the time. She caught hold of me and
asked me once why I was following her and I
without hesitation said that I like her very much
and I fell in love with her since my first year,
hearing this she slapped me and said not to think
of it even in dreams. I felt guilty and left that place
and did not go to college for the next 10 days after
that my exams started and I started to study and
completed my 2 year.
3 year started and our college arranged a trip to
south India for a week and all of us joined it and to
my surprise our teacher was also there in the trip.
I was very much happy for this and decided to
become close to her in this trip itself. So I planned
and said my friends not to disturb me and not to
speak with the teacher so that she can speak only
with me.
We started our journey and I made arrangements
to sit next to my teacher and she was not
comfortable and I started the conversation and
said sorry mam for what I did on that day no
problem, but that is not correct as I am elder to
you and even I am your teacher and you should
not have that feelings towards me. I said mam I
really love you and even I am love you know,
please do understand me.
Shut up, what is the reason you love me she said
mam you look so sexy and your eyes are so
tempting and they are attractive you should not
speak like that Karthik and now my I am telling you
really, you drive me crazy, you look so hot listening
to the words she started to stare at me and after a
while we slept for some time in our seats and I
woke up in the middle and noticed that my mam
was sleeping keeping her head on my shoulder.
I slowly planted a kiss on her hair and tried to kiss
on her fore head. After an hour or so we landed
up in Mysore and we were all lot with different
rooms and our rooms had a phone in which we
can dial to another rooms by dialling their room
number. I went to bathroom and fresher myself
and returned back and I called my mam number
and she answered
Hello who is this
Mam this is Karthik
Ya karthik tell me why did you call just wanted to
know what are you doing
I am leaving to have bath
I immediately said mam can I join you please shut
up and cut the call and after that we met for
dinner and all of us had our dinner and left to
sleep and I wanted to call her again and requested
her to spend some time with me and after a long
request she accepted. I knocked on her door and
she opened and she was in single piece nighty
which covered her body completely.
I sat on the sofa and we started the conversation
and suddenly I took her lips into mine and started
kissing her deeply and she was trying to loosen up
but I did not leave her and in the mean while I
touched her pussy and started rubbing it and she
started to respond to me and I kissed her for 20
minutes. She came near me and we hugged very
tightly and I lifted her up and placed her on the
bed and removed her nighty and know she was in
her bra and panty.
I kissed her all over her face and neck and slowly
started to come down by kissing inch to inch on
her body she was moaning aaaaa. I removed her
bra and started to press her boobs and started to
suck another one, this happened for 10 min and in
the mean while she removed my t-shirt and pant
and I was in underwear only. I was kissing around
her navel and she was moaning loudly and started
to press my dick on my underwear only.
I removed her bra and panty and touched her
pussy it was wet and very beautiful. I smelled it
and kissed on it and started to suck it. I was
moving my tongue up and down on her pussy and
she was moaning and I slowly stretched her legs
and spread her pussy lips and sucked her inner
lips. I placed her inner lips in between my lips and
started to suck them and she could and control
and she started to press her pussy on my mouth
and was shouting.
I was sucking them for long time, I love to suck
pussy deep and hard after about 30 minutes and I
left her and she said know it’s my turn and in one
go she pulled my underwear down and was
shocked seeing my large dick, I am having a broad
dick which will be very large in size and I can satisfy
any women of any age group. She said that this is
the first time she is seeing such a large dick and in
the past.
She had 2 boyfriends and had sex with them but
their dick was small in width and a bit large in
length yours is so large and wide in size she said
and started to suck my dick for 10 minutes and left
it. I asked her to sleep on the bed and I went on
her and started to insert my dick and she was not
able to take it inside as it is large in size we try and
slowly. I inserted it completely into her pussy and
started to ride her slowly.
She was shouting faster please. We fucked for a
long time in different positions and angels and had
great time on the bed know she is married and left
to her native place but she meets me every
month. I had a great time with her. I love to suck
pussy women of any age group can contact me
and I am a best body massager to. If anyone
interested can contact me on
sexy69.karthik@yahoo.com please send me your
comments to my mail id